Reviews for All I want is You
anny2010 chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
aw how cute love it.
Princess Reinette chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVED YOUR STORY! I've been looking all over for something as real as all that- and where Buffy and Angel actually have a decent relationship! I will definitly be adding you to my subscrition list! Keep Writing!
MMWillow13 chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
Just found this interesting choice. I like the way you've developed things from the slayer vampire concept to the way they become human. You've made Joyce such a bitch interesting choice.
LightningWriter12 chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
I love this story a lot! It's sweet and I always thought that this is the way things should have been! Please update soon!
Maxine Ridde chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Ah. I love Giles.
Angellufy chapter 9 . 7/7/2011
Wow!

That was a great turn! Didn't see it coming.
ba2006 chapter 9 . 7/7/2011
Thanks for making this fic longer :) loved it :) this last chapter was so worth you writing more :) look forward to the next fic ya write :)
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
wonderful loved it
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
wonderful and beauitful
Angellufy chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
I am way curious of how Jenny will be portrayed in this. I mean... Angel didn't lose his soul so she didn't have to come clean. Is she still a gypsy or there is a new story for her?

I really hope Giles can get some! Eheheheheeh

I'll be waiting for a new update.
ba2006 chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
hehe loved this chapter :) look forward to the next bit :)
Angellufy chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
I do agree with Xander. He and Willow were just friends, could never be more. Besides, I love Oz... and later Tara. I guess Willow was the luck one in the love department because she had two incredible love histories. It is easy to chose who is the best man for Buffy... well, there is only one contestant... which is a certain brown-eyed-brown-haired vampire we love, but do not ever ask me to chose between Oz and Tara.

So, I am glad Will will still go for Oz!

Great chapter. Update soon!
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
hey that was great love it but if your going to do the birthday bit can i ask that the birthday go on with out having Angel leave with the arm
Angellufy chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
Lovely story! I hope everyting will turn out ok for BA and the gang.
ba2006 chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
This chapter was awesome! I like this different twist, it hooks ya in hehe :)