Reviews for One Moment
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Very sweet beginning, but worried about how it will earn its "tragedy" categorization.
Isob3l chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
It was really good, but she didn't get revenge on the S.O.B whi killed Ron? It's really good. A bit of a bummer though.
regbride12 chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
I would never in a bagillion years want to see R/Hr killed but if JKR did do that, it would had to have been both. I honestly could not picture R/Hr without each other. Btw cried reading this story :(
Isob3l chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Wow. I love this. I'm not sure if you're gonna write another chapter or not, but i don't want him to remain dead. Can't he just be stunned or cursed?
regbride12 chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
Noooo he has to be ok! I would have sent major hate mail to JKR if she would have killed off Ron or Hermione :(
allwaswell23 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I really loved this piece. It was simple and elegant and really captured their characters. I'm really hoping you continue it to after the war as well!
boscogirl chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
very very very very cute!
deleted111 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Sweet. I really liked it, your Ron. x
regbride12 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I cant believe I am saying this, but I think it would have been right for Ron/Hermione to have made love before the battle...they loved each other and who did know if they would make it? Cant wait for more!