Reviews for A Dangerous Recovery
Aniphine chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
Amazing! Amazing story!

PLEASE UPDATE! Add another chapter, where Wash and York exact their revenge.
Schizo zee Techie chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
*blinks*

I would have written a review for every chapter, but I was

like "must...read...more" so my mind pushed me to hit the next

button!

And then it ended! *pouting*

I couldn't believe it stopped there! But it was wonderful and

it made my insides turn into mush. There relationship was done beautifully (wow...not something you say about two manly men in a relationship)! I thought it was adorable the way Wash could be so protective over York, silly Tenn...thinking he can take on the crazy person. Ha! I wanted to cry when the Director was trying to get Wash to kill York. Damn Director!

But this is on my favorites list! Just in case I need a little..."fluff" in my life! *grins* There is not enough of this pairing...and that makes me sad but it also makes me want to write it! You inspire, my friend! _
kickcows chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
NOOOOOOO.

What a bastard. :(

So glad that they had a nice reunion. D

That nightmare/memory was super intense. My gosh. You sure do have a knack for writing intense confrontations.

This was an excellent fic. Really great work.
kickcows chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
D'awww...happy dream. _

Glad that that Pvt. Morgan relented to give his blood. Here's hoping it'll be a happy reunion when he wakes up.

Why do I have a feeling that won't happen?

I still love the flashback stuff. You transition so well between what's happening and going back to the past. Excellent work, AC. :)
kickcows chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
If there is one word that I hate in the English language, it's that word. Such a terrible, slanderous word. T_T Good on Wash for trying to kick Tenn's butt because of it.

Really excellent update. I'm enjoying the flashback stuff immensely. :)
kickcows chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
I like the way you handled the flashbacks. They were really really well done.

I like the Delta character a lot. He's snarky. That's fabulous. :D

Nice work.
kickcows chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
You write gore really well. Not that surprising, if I stop and think about it. XD

Really well done. You captured the environment perfectly. I felt like I could actually feel the sand. And I hate sand. .

Nice work. :)
Stuck in Oblvion chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
YAY, I cant believe you updated today. :-) Great 2nd chapter, I like the flashbacks, they give little pieces to their past and its cool, I hope Wash gets better soon. You have a very creative imagination, I could never think up a story like this, your truly talented.
Stuck in Oblvion chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Wow, great story. I hope you continue, there are not many Washington fics out there and yours is amazing. I love how you depict Wash and York. Hope you update soon. :-)