Reviews for Evangelion Heroes: Fantastic 4
Jimbob86 chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
I guess this story is dead? Aww I was looking forward to seeing where it would go next.
1337 chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
hope you come back to this one soon I want to read how it will end
Toby860 chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
how could you make shinji the thing. asukathing, mayatorch, reiinvisible, shinjifantastic/stretch. shinji isint made to be the thing. i am disapointed in you for making him like this.
1337 chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
one thing to help is with Maya Being Ms Fantastic that one of her exsermpertment gets out of hand and they have to stop it
Marco A. Salazar chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I like this story, and I surely hope that you keep on going with it.

Because it's badass (Asuka as the Torch, Maya as Ms. Fantastic, Rei as the Invisible Woman and Shinji as the Thing? Badass. It's what it is. No other way to describe it).
Spikesagitta chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
Second day in America and they're already involved in a super brawl, yup, america's a dangerous place to be with all superheroes and supervillain up and about :P

That was Stan Lee in a cameo apperances right? :) And Peter having a crush on Rei? Heh!
Spikesagitta chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Why didn't the superheroes help with the Angels then? ..or were they ill equipped to handle them? Hmm...oh well
Spikesagitta chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
That was pretty awesome, all of it, not just Doom putting on his helm.
Spikesagitta chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
Dissection? ...yup, that's not good at all..
Spikesagitta chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
Cool, liking the plot going on :)
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Err, look like I guess wrongly. But I guess it would be logical to see it happening that way, Asuka with her fiery personality, Rei with her...err, lack of self? Maya...ok not sure about that one. And Shinji is way more interesting like that anyway ;P
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
That's interesting! Hmm, so Shinji is Mr Fantastic? Wonder what the rest will be?
Weapon-VII chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
Good chapter! Found nothing wrong with it, other than I had no clue who the beatle was. I wonder if you are going to introduce some mystical super heroes to explain the angels, (Maybe Dr. Strange or Thor?).

Other than that, keep up the good work!
1337 chapter 7 . 5/20/2011
yes it was great can't wait to see who the villions that are going to attack are.
eastWOLF chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
I wonder what type of tech Stark has at his expo to help them to defeat the angels? can't wait to read more!