Reviews for cut your body into turquoise pieces
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
That was sweet that River was trying to save the Doctor the pain of loving an earlier version of her who didn't know and love him.
Smozzick chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Very sweet.
slightly so chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Really interesting time paradox here... Even thoug we know more, somehow the emotions and river still works.
Terapsina chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This is sad and beautiful for many reasons, but you know what is the most important one?

We know he'll never read that diary.
Mudblood Queen chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I'll admit. I cried.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Loved this! I really like what you did with this. Keep up the great work!
mericat chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Speechless. Just so good and so dad.
Delete account please forever chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
The waterworks are at it again. Love your writing style.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
River just does love crossing her timeline. ;D
Runt the Brave chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Poor River. Even if it's not technically possible to go back and see your younger self without causing some major paradox, this was really sweet and adorable and you captured both young River and the older River very well. You've got an excellent grasp on her character.
hannahncakes chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
oh my days. i'm really seriously having to fight back tears after having read that. Amazingly powerful and wonderfully moving. Just wow.
Rupzydaisy chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I liked the idea of this, River breaking the rules. And he does lie, and she does too. Nicely written about her meeting her younger self, quite sweet advice. I liked how the colour blue featured too. The reason why she likes the colour. I also liked your writing style. And especially the ending :)
The Fog Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This, was, awesome. I loved how accurate and real River was. I'm actually fairly speechless. Amazing story.
Angelic Toaster chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
oh my gosh, I LOVE THIS! So amazing, what River goes through!
MuslimBarbie chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Absolutely beautiful. I'm so scared to even try River yet, but you seemed to have captured her perfectly. Favoriting.