Reviews for Illumination
NyxxNoxx chapter 6 . 11/3
OH WOW... this was amazing. i loved the touch with the pearl to hide the realm
dearest kanna37, simply falling in love with your works. delightful and refreshing these are rare treats after a whole busy day at office. loving it. keep writing more. my fav pairing is sess/kag so more of them please. also love your view on sessomaru. thanks again.
Undertheskys chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
LOVED IT
Undertheskys chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
He doesnt want a daughter cause their too much trouble.
Undertheskys chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
This is my realm and he is my son. I love that line
Undertheskys chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
There's a lot of description of when Kagome is talking but not a lot of interaction and talking between characters which is disappointing
Undertheskys chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
Aww Inuyasha as a child again is so cute. First time i read something like thus where author makes Inuyasha a child
Kazuhe chapter 6 . 11/14/2015
wonderfull
Deadpool-girl chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
I loved the story. It was very good.
Darknessdawns chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
This was an amazing tale and I greatly enjoyed it. I do believe it to be one of my favorites from you. I was greatly impressed with this story and how it was written. Your word choices were elegant and I loved how you portrayed the characters.
kagomehigurashi500 chapter 6 . 10/13/2015
Enjoyed it is an under statement. As much as sesshomaru had been different in this story (with was a little scary at some point), there are no words to describe this story, but believe me it goes way pass enjoyment.
TheLadyW chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
Lovely story. Thank you for sharing it.
ritzkiaprilia chapter 6 . 6/20/2015
Uwaaa really awesome & amazing XD
I loved your story
and how the story ends is really great :D
ritzkiaprilia chapter 4 . 6/19/2015
Wow the last part so sweeeeeeeet
ritzkiaprilia chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
somehow I feel very sorry for Naraku in this fanfic
he just wanted to be loved, but unfortunately the path he took to achieve it is very wrong :(