Reviews for Tempus Fugit
Shenhui chapter 11 . 3/20
I love this story.. :) Perfect plot.. Good story flow.. Perfect pairing.. *grins* I wish you could update as it will be a total waste if this story remains unfinished.. Although seeing that its almost 3 years since the last update.. But I do hope you'll continue.. Really love to read more.. :)
keitaropurple69 chapter 11 . 11/9/2016
I love this story and it is very original, but i was wondering if you were going to write anymore to the story or not?
mrhunterjdavis chapter 11 . 2/3/2016
I loved this. Thank you for this well written piece. It really shows.
thepkrmgc chapter 11 . 5/22/2015
its a shame this wasnt continued: you write the emotional stuff very maturely and well
thepkrmgc chapter 10 . 5/22/2015
its good to see the seeds of renewed freindship be planted, as well as something more
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 5/22/2015
nice job on the dramatic farewell!
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 5/22/2015
it seems like they have settled into old familiaritys, i wonder if/how they will keep in touch after the meeting
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 5/22/2015
that went surprisingly well, good on ron for being more tolerent then his family
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 5/22/2015
it seems like the most diffictict renunions is upon us, hopefully they will have put their wounds behind them
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
despite their adventures, the trio are still teenagers: with all the drama and baggage tht does along with it
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
just because voldemort is dead doesnt mean everything is happily ever after: history shows that dealing with the aftermath of a war is often harder then winning it
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
its good that harry got the quiet life he always wanted
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
ive never been a ron fan, but it seems like he finally grew up
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
epilogue fics are always interesting: in cannon our heros never really move on after the battle
Anjie chapter 11 . 4/1/2015
Very well written as most of your stories are. You did a great job with the characterization. I would have liked to see more chemistry/scenes with Hermione and Harry, but I do see that you are building up to it.
It seems like you haven't updates since last year. Do you have any plans to continue the story?