Reviews for Tempus Fugit
MelRosk chapter 11 . 11/15/2017
Oh how I wish you would finish this. I just loved the flashback with Harry/ is something I can actually imagine happening. Your writing is quite good, and definitely improved from some of your earlier stories! Wish we saw you back on the site to finish!
Shenhui chapter 11 . 3/20/2017
I love this story.. :) Perfect plot.. Good story flow.. Perfect pairing.. *grins* I wish you could update as it will be a total waste if this story remains unfinished.. Although seeing that its almost 3 years since the last update.. But I do hope you'll continue.. Really love to read more.. :)
keitaropurple69 chapter 11 . 11/9/2016
I love this story and it is very original, but i was wondering if you were going to write anymore to the story or not?
mrhunterjdavis chapter 11 . 2/3/2016
I loved this. Thank you for this well written piece. It really shows.
thepkrmgc chapter 11 . 5/22/2015
its a shame this wasnt continued: you write the emotional stuff very maturely and well
thepkrmgc chapter 10 . 5/22/2015
its good to see the seeds of renewed freindship be planted, as well as something more
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 5/22/2015
nice job on the dramatic farewell!
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 5/22/2015
it seems like they have settled into old familiaritys, i wonder if/how they will keep in touch after the meeting
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 5/22/2015
that went surprisingly well, good on ron for being more tolerent then his family
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 5/22/2015
it seems like the most diffictict renunions is upon us, hopefully they will have put their wounds behind them
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
despite their adventures, the trio are still teenagers: with all the drama and baggage tht does along with it
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
just because voldemort is dead doesnt mean everything is happily ever after: history shows that dealing with the aftermath of a war is often harder then winning it
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
its good that harry got the quiet life he always wanted
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
ive never been a ron fan, but it seems like he finally grew up
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
epilogue fics are always interesting: in cannon our heros never really move on after the battle