Reviews for How To Be Noah's ExGirlfriend A Survival Guide
JaToya chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Really great story. The first was amazing this one was even better. Really angsty but as a result they were more real. I would have liked to have seen his family understand and forgive her but this was the better ending. I've reread this story a few times and each and every time my heart breaks for them, especially for rachel because it would have just been so easy for her to give in and take what she wanted and she refrained from doing so because she so wanted him to have the best life he could. All to find out that she was wrong and cost them so much. But still glad she made that mistake as a teenager and can take that lesson with her into adulthood.
JustAmyRobHere chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
ahaa love this 3
guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
this is the best!
NovemberDreamin chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
AWWWWW!

Gosh, that would suck! Losing prom and the end of your senior year to sadness :(

But at least it all works out in the end :)

And I kind of like this reflection on their relationship...

And Puck's cuteness and commitment of course!

I'm so happy they got back together 3
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
*bawling* Oh, God, I suffered so much with this one! The beginning made me an emotional mess, it was really hard to see all the Puckermans resentful with Rachel (I think this is the first time I see Puck's sister and mom giving Rachel the cold shoulder, but at least that proves that no matter how much they love her they will always be on Puck's side) Even if she had the best of intentions, that was a terrible plan: ALL of them ended up hurt.

Aw, loved Sam as Rachel's best friend. And every time we could see Puck and Rachel being miserable for their break up my heart broke a little more. It was a wonderful relief to see them talking about the real reason why she did it and why he was going to New York anyway, and of course loved to see them making up
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I totally loved this. Really, really, really..

Well done!
donna14 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Again, I just have to say AWESOME story! Loved it! Love all your stories!
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I loved it! Especially the last line, too funny! The first one "How To Be Noah's Girlfriend" was awesome too...I really liked the way you wrote all the little things down. Even if gestures aren't grand, the smallest one often means the most!
adriane7 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I love this story and the original. Love puckleberry angst :) keep writing
wicked18writer chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Hilarious last lines! Loved this installment. GREAT! Fantastic. Just made the first even better!
strikingtwelves chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I love Samchel and Pezberry friendships. Just so freaking ADORABLE. Another epic story by you, what can I say? I loved it. Thank you SO muuuuuch. :D
silver tears and wasted fears chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
this is why I love Santana. She can try and get them to break up, and then can scream "Puckleberry's back, bitches!" when they get back together.
Aurorajaye chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
In character. Loved the dash of Santana at the end. "Puckleberry's back, bitches!" made me laugh out loud. Nice work!
I Skip-I Trip-I Fall chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I was so happy when I saw you had a new story out. Seriously, I was all set to dance around the room. I was out of the chair and everything until the word hit me. Ex-Girlfriend. I was very upset when I read that. But then I saw that it was a sequel to a story I loved, so I had to read it! And it was AMAZING!

So at the beginning I was very upset over the whole break up thing. Then I read the reasons why and I started laughing hysterically. She would break up with some one for there "own good", then make a survival guide, entailing all the ways to survive said break up.

Then Puck tried to get back at Rachel... and Sam hit him. I love Sam. The fact that Puck could and would squash him didn't faze him. In fact Puck could probably have an army of minions do it for him. Puck could make it so that it couldn't even be traced back to him. Sam ignored all that and went and hit Puck anyway.

And the Santana/Puck conversation was amazing. "Yeah, I'm not saying it didn't happen. I'm just saying I'm not sure she actually meant it," "And how do you even know anything about it, Satan?" "Cause I'm pretty sure I helped her break up with you."

I loved the whole thing. But the reunion was amazing. Really amazing.

Plum Trees.
hyperwing chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Honestly this fic broke my heart and patched it all up again! The way you write their emotions is just SO good and I totally welled up when Noah wanted to give up a full ride to be with Rachel (even though that's not the full reason-though it would have been super sweet if it was :P). I also really loved Santana and Mike's part at the end :)

You know, I can see another sequel in the future, maybe perhaps with their kids if you know what I mean ;)