Reviews for The Rise of the New Order
I don't trust her I get a bad feeling about her
High Gaurdian chapter 19 . 11/17/2015
And there ends my enjoyment of the story. I really prefer Eragon/OC stories and there are so few of them. Your choice in who you pair together.
ExRevolution chapter 3 . 10/14/2015
I like this story, however in the three chapters since starting, your grammar or word choice is poor in some cases. Past tense seems to be non existant in most cases when required as seen by the end of the third chapter
Restrained.Freedom chapter 41 . 4/15/2014
Hi!
Great to see you, and thanks for the mention.
I did put in my votes, though I can't quite imagine what you plan for the crossovers. Whatever you do, let us know by giving us an update... perhaps a A/N in chapter 42
XDDD
It was fun revisiting the story. ;)
Guest chapter 40 . 11/29/2013
whats the sequel called?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Not Deer's Its Deer. OMG! You Noob
Slytherin Sadist Angel chapter 42 . 4/2/2012
I loved this! I always wanted to make an alternate ending to the series. I'll check out your Time Chronicles series, so stay tuned for my review. I loved your fic, though you almost killed me with some of the cliffhangers. You did amazing!
folding chapter 15 . 12/2/2011
i like the fact that you changed eragons love to delena, it was a good change in the plot
Barcelona1397 chapter 12 . 10/24/2011
I like your twist to the story, instead of the usual ExA you changed it
Shadowdude333 chapter 19 . 10/18/2011
THANKYOU! ERAGON AND ARYA! AWWWWWW!
Shadowdude333 chapter 15 . 10/18/2011
ERAGON ABD ARYA! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO THEM! ARYA BELONGS WITH HIM!
booklover1798 chapter 15 . 10/1/2011
I loved it, are you doing a sequeal? I hope so! I loved this story, and I have an elf for you! His name is... Xrivero, he his a powerful elementalist, and he is a handsome elf with short black hair (Strange isn't it?) and he has deep forest green eyes!
booklover1798 chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
What! What footsteps is she going to fallow! Tell me now!
chinqs chapter 40 . 8/26/2011