Reviews for If Sadness Is a Colour
SnowShiro chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
I love the story and it's beautiful, but in the back of my mind I know Bruce is in the cell next to them clearly able to hear everything that's happening. I would love to know what he was thinking, but it really was a great story, good job.
jbc chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
I adore this fic. its very raw and makes me cry.
mad100141 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I find this hilarious because I keep thinking of all the other justice league members being awake and hearing what is occurring. Do you know how embarrassed they must be, the big blue boy scout(hahaha), GL! I think GL would be furious, at both Bruce's, just because. On the fairness of it he would be angry at both. Oh, and imagining the reaction of League!Batman, HAHAHA! That almost makes me pity him. He must be both very pissed and very aroused. Talk about unexpected. Anyways, I enjoyed the story. I know you won't update their reactions as a follow up chapter but what do you imagine all of their reactions being during what is occurring? What about when they tell Shayera and she gets angry and tells League!Batman that he needs to make a dimension traveler so she can go back and kick Lord!Batmans ass.
ArtasticSarcastic01 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I feel kinda bad for saying this, because this is just so sad, but...it must be done.
HEYO!
But seriously, I loved this. Freaking loved it. *small, sad smile*
reader chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
nice one! ;) sad and heartbreaking, but also with a happy note and heartwarming! :)
Triply chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I-I don't know if...there are words...
I've never had a bleeding heart while being so turned on before...huh.
DAMMIT I refuse to be a softy!
But this fic will still be safely tucked in my favorites. -Nods.-
Le tueur silencieux chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Awwwww it too sad
ilysfmdemetri chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
what what what?! dude this was beautiful, sad, heart breakin, heart warming, hot... idk this just blew me away. you took one of my favorite episodes and turned it into something even more epic :) #BatFlashFTW (;
Rose Dorea Potter Black chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I liked this fanfic, especially the way this Bruc is fucked up, but still coherent, I'd love to read a sequel where Wally will do what he promised to the other bruce.
PamperedKitty chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This was amazing, it was sexy, sad & just plain amazing. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwww that was soooooo gooooood :(
LordoftheDickRings chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
yumm this is hot. Will there ever be a part two where Wally gets his Bats?
vivevoce chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
The emotions I got from this were almost too much. Overload, overload. Does not compute. You almost broke my brain.

It killed me, pretty much. I can hardly string two intelligent words together, it was that good. I'm still amazed at how you managed to do that. I loved your Wally in this, and how sad and just broken Bruce was, but how there's still hope in the end. Bittersweet, just the way I like it. Great story.
Yoline Nimai chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I loved it!
Jenna Flare chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I loved this so so so much. I actually read this before I watched the episode, and now that I've watched it I decided to come back and re-read it xD I'm just wondering what normal universe!Bruce is thinking in his cell xDDD