Reviews for A Question of Perception
Dragongal150 chapter 109 . 8/9/2013
I'm wondering... Is it really wise to go back to working for someone who, in the past, has always harassed you mercilessly? Someone really needs to sock Robert in the jaw, or at least sue him for employee abuse.
Kiyoshi.Takeshi.Raiden chapter 27 . 5/8/2013
I started this fic a long time ago when I was writing under a different name. Back then it was only a couple chapters, and it's funny how I've ended up here again. It's just as delightful as it was back when I first started it, and I'm still in the process of reading it now. I had to stop and comment, however, at a line I really liked here.

"Oh, here we bloody go again!" I could totally see Eames saying this at some point in Inception. I think the line is pretty true to his character, as well as the timing of when he said it.

Anyway, seeing as how this fic isn't marked as completed, I'm very curious as to what goes on in later chapters. I've never written a fic longer than 24 chapters, so it always amazes me to find all these authors with the stamina to go in the hundreds. Keep it up!
SilverKaiden chapter 106 . 5/7/2013
:D CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WEDDING! i love how they always run back to each other, now thats true love. will robert go back to aaron? very wonderful story update soon please!
WhiteHorse chapter 105 . 12/24/2012
So good, you need to make more chapters! Like, soon! :D
justjanedoe chapter 105 . 11/26/2012
So excited about seeing this new chapter - feels like forever! I am so hoping Arthur doesn't break up with Eames - they're so close to living happily ever after and I want Robert to jump off a bridge and leave them in peace!
Missy92 chapter 105 . 11/25/2012
hopefully arthur doesn't break up with eames. great chapter can't wait for more
Missy92 chapter 104 . 10/7/2012
poor arthur. stupid robert hopefully this will be resolved. love this chapter keep up the good work :)
justjanedoe chapter 104 . 10/7/2012
Oh...Arthur! Eames was defending you, you git! Robert's the one who is deluding himself! More, dang it... I want to know how this is gonna get fixed!
choirstud chapter 104 . 10/7/2012
Whoo! Go Arthur for standing up for himself!
Kiraling chapter 103 . 10/7/2012
Robert neeeds to go to an asylum, end of story.
Missy92 chapter 103 . 10/6/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stupid robert hope eames know arthur would never cheat on him please update soon i want to know what happens to them.
justjanedoe chapter 103 . 10/6/2012
Woops! Robert's gonna get an knuckle sandwich fresh from Eames' fist! :-)
choirstud chapter 102 . 10/1/2012
Quite stalkerish indeed! What is Robert up to now?
justjanedoe chapter 102 . 10/1/2012
Oh, Robert! what are you up to?
Missy92 chapter 101 . 9/9/2012
eames would never dump arthur great chapter keep up the good work