Reviews for Encounters 2: Still Be Friends
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
First off:

He calmed down. "Oh. Well, how do you know he's back then?"

"The 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign was knocked over."

Hilarious! Of course there couldn't be any other explanation. :)

I've always loved the relationship between Spike and Joyce. Besides I've always found Joyce a lady of excellent taste when she chose Spike over Angel. She's a smart lady. :) You've once again kept us on our toes with all the one-liners and I thoroughly enjoyed them.

But especially that you managed to get Spike to sleep on teddy bear sheets, because now the image will never leave my mind. :)-BB

You are also cleverly building up the relationship between them in a stunning fashion. I'm more than slightly jealous at your mad skills.
mysedai chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
"A cheeky grin, a whirl of blonde hair, a kiss on the cheek he didn't think she'd planned, and she was out the door, leaving him alone with the teddy bears."

This may be the best line I'll read all day today, and the little kiss right after made me envision the same sort of shocked expression he had on his face at the end of Intervention, only markedly less beaten. Another great one-shot.

This isn't exactly concrit, just a little point I wonder if you'd clarify... When Buffy feels her 'spidey-sense' tingle, does it happen as she sees the abused Sunnydale sign, or are you implying a connection between them that she doesn't want to tell Giles about?
Sage Everett chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Spike and the teddy bears made me giggle. Well done and it might've maybe been just a smidge OOC, but I don't care. I tend overlook that when Spike and cocoa and teddy bears are involved. I look forward to your next installment.

-Miss Write Away
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I love hot cocoa and min marshmallows lol,good chapter keep up the great work.I cant wait for the next one _
Kswank chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I love it! Please write more!

It does seem like something that could have happened if Buffy would have been a little bit more open minded