Reviews for The Stuff of Legend
saiyasith1 chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
Absolutely BRILLIANT! Loved it, loved it, loved it! Great work!
tigerlily124 chapter 13 . 1/22/2012
Hey there! Great job. I really enjoyed this story very much. Thank you!
Rodney Dobson chapter 13 . 6/7/2011
Now for once I'm disappointed. The traditional Arthurian stories run to many thick books and I was hoping for much, much more. I accept that all loose ends have been tidied, that it's an interesting plot and, certainly an amusing take on two traditions brought together. But I've never believed that you can have too much of a good thing and I was hoping for a novel rather than a short story.

Medicus, rex quondam sed non rex futurus

Eheu, Eheu, Eheu
Rodney Dobson chapter 11 . 5/30/2011
One of the problems discovered when growing old is that one demands more from one's entertainment: obviously reading here.

1. Good, interesting story with enough suspense to keep one coming back for more (tick)

2. Written in a way that one comes back to reread it irrespective of the storyline (tick)

3. That little bit of something extra and if I could define it I'd probably be richer than I am. (tick)

I usually try to avoid reviewing until a story is finished but these last two chapters have been so good that I just had to say something.
TiaRat chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I love the concept of this story!
Rodney Dobson chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
Lilac - do you have bodyguards?

Not only do you have the ghosts of bards from Taliessin to the present Gorsedd gathering around your door - and ghosts can find you even though you're anonymous - but scholars from at least two US universities are probably paying detective agencies to identify you with assassination in mind
Jonn Wolfe chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
LOVING this! Really like the addition of mystery to River here too. )
x-Avarice-x chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
Happily confused... 10 saying "oh my giddy aunt" makes me crack up every time. Please update soon!
VirendraLione chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
I am very keen to read more of this; I can't wait to see where you take it. You seem to have some good ideas so please keep writing this. I also like the fact that it's a ten fic rather than an eleven one. Keep up the good work! :-)
Jonn Wolfe chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
Bahahahahaha! Now this is a twist that I didn't see coming! Brilliant!