Reviews for Weekend
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
:) Fluffiness and whumpage, with a good plote and some Danno McGarret bromance, just what I needed! Great job!
allanon9 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Beautifull, thanks for your job.
cytpotter chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Very much enjoyed this one-shot! Great job. I can really see something like this happening and will actually be quite surprised if they don't do a episode similar to this! Thank you for the great read!
sorree chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Well if you have taken liberties, it's normal for an author. Very nice picture of Danny/Steve interaction. Thanks
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
LOL. Danny's such a mother hen...loved it!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
it's good to have friends like these

LOL at having "to charge myself with animal cruelty"

random note: switching tenses on purpose?
Laws of Chaos chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I love this fic! You captured the worried partners actions perfectly, and I absolutely love the way you wrote Danny finding Steve. Also- I'd love to see the other's reactions to Steve technically disobeying an order when he tells them it's an oatmeal with blueberries kind of day. It would be neat to see the other's thoughts on the 5-0 ohana. _
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Awww this was so cute at the end with Danny worrying about his friend :D I loved it! Nice job!
francis2 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Oh poor Steve, but Danny is there for him. Great story.
shirik chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
i hope dany heard the news - last night explained where steve was and what he was doing- right? tell me it doesn't fit your story awesomely!
soytejana chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Loved it! More just like this pretty please!
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Very, very, very good. I don't know much about being in the reserves but I would bet that it means they get to call him up in spite of the Governor's pull. Poor Steve, he went through the wringer but I do like how Danny handled things and the code is perfect. I do not think I would like to be the guys who just dumped Steve off at his house...they will have to answer to Super SEAL later.
Purplehonor chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This was great. Some more stories along this plotline would be great... Did Danny call Chin and Kono? I must have missed it. Good Job - keep writing!
SugarMuffin08 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Okay, I dont like one of them being in pain BUT this little piece of work here shows how deep the connection between them really is. Men tend to not use as many words as women do, but still they are as close. I love it.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 4/25/2011