Reviews for We're not nine anymore
keology chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
Chp 15 song is great it would've sounded better if curly died
keology chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
The song of chp 5 could've been used and a different chapter. I'm not sure I haven't finished the story yet.
Cliapatra32 chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
I looked in the rules myself and there is no rule stating that a disclaimer is required. As long as you don't copy a song or someone else's work without giving proper credit (aka plagiarism).
But seriously, you'd think the name FanFICTION would get the point across.
Tall T chapter 24 . 11/9/2011
Actually, the question I asked myself was: "Stinky smokes cigars, but thinks they're too young to watch the Simpsons?" But okay,, I'll get with the program :)
Nep2une chapter 25 . 11/9/2011
When I was reading the last chapter Phil Collins "You'll Be In My Heart" came on the radio. So it really made this chapter very touching and sad. please in the sequence make them meet up later in life to finish were they left off.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 25 . 11/9/2011
Great chapter here.

Tall T chapter 22 . 11/8/2011
So now Gerald and Phoebe are cool, and that's cool. But hopefully, Gerald isn't going to settle for just cool.
Nep2une chapter 22 . 11/8/2011
I like this. It is like a soap opera with everyones own littleproblems. Please don't let Arnold move away. I like the stories were they are older.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 21 . 11/6/2011
Ouch. Poor Gerald.

Tall T chapter 20 . 11/5/2011
Uh-oh, things don't look good for Curly and Rhonda.

And Harold is right - For years, Arnold solved everyone's problems. How will they manage without him?
Tall T chapter 19 . 11/4/2011
Skipping the part where Arnold tells Helga the bad news actually worked very well.
braygirl chapter 18 . 10/26/2011
awesome story! i love how your surroundings are realistic as to what would happen in everyday situations at a junior high with still keeping the hey arnold atmosphere as well. sooo like curly to try to jump lol

sorry about your broken heart ( i hope you heal soon!

i remember back in 11th grade i was dating this guy for a looong time and i found out he was dating this chick he had been on and off with for 6 years! behind my back! i can relate gurl, broken hearts suck. but youll heal in time and find someone better ) you deserve it!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 18 . 10/25/2011
Neat job, as usual.

Tall T chapter 16 . 10/23/2011
Very short, yes, but rather intriguing. I must admit that I probably would've had exactly the same suspicions as Helga.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 16 . 10/22/2011