Reviews for Remy Don' Do Easter Eggs
Cute Little Foxy chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Okay, what did Remy tell Rogue? I must know!
Lady Firewing chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Yea its late to review, but I wanna know! Good lord, what could it be...
Shenlong7 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
okay I'm guessing eggs were representive of dead babies or something?
0namakiza0 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Cute! what did he say?
My Beautiful Ending chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
aww! this is adorable. So cute! I always thought the bunnies and eggs had to do with fertility... hmm. haven't decorated eggs in years, and might not do so again. YES JESUS IS RISEN, AMEN! XD Rock on with your stories. :D
devbneo chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
oh remy XD oh so sneaky aint he XD
Raven34link chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
what did he tell her?
aecul chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Oh cute. I love Easter. I never do eggs anymore but just because I'm too lazy, lol. The rest of my family does them. My sister is very curious as to what Remy told Rogue. I don't know if I want to know but she told me to ask for her since she doesn't really do reviews... :)

I liked the ending. And the beginning. Those were my favorite parts. Loved the Jubby and very slight Kurtty. Nice job! :D Happy Easter!
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Write the full story! I wanna know what remy told rogue!
ProbableImpossibilities chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Hmm, leave it to Gambit to ruin holiday traditions. ;) This is quite cute, quite cute indeed.

For the sake of being redundant... what did Remy tell Rogue? I know you've heard it a million times, but you've piqued my curiosity.
PrettypurpleRogue chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Cute. I don't do Easter either. What did Remy tell Rogue?
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
1. That story was funny and Easterly awesometastical!

2. Okay, I've got to know! What did Remy tell Rogue! Please!

-Ace
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I know what you mean. I don't do the whole bunny/egg thing either. Even the name 'Easter' is from Pagan origin, so I call it Resurrection Day. :) To me, that's what it is, since it was on this day I was saved 17 years ago.
ReadingInTheDark chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Come on tell me what Remy said please!
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I want to know,this was a good chapter keep up the good work _