Reviews for Eden
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 7/30
Wow. A little disjointed, but I think that actually added to the story. Very violent, and not something I'd usually like, but somehow, it was really quite good. Well done.
Amazing and beautifully written. I loved every moment of this
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I don't even know what just happened! what ?! i'm so confused ...
Shi no Kurimuzon Tenshi chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I love this story. It's totally amazing. Read it 3 times.
Suzaku21 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
amazing simply amazing
andysanime chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Really good job on this! I loved it 3... a bit weird but... in a good way... really interesting!
Natura Nature chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Love it
kblvs2read chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This story is just amazing! I love how accurately you portrayed the progression of the whole team from the sidekicks to their own 'different' team! What was most haunting was how easy it was, that beginning step that changed everybody so much. The pairings were complex and so believable as well, which was wonderful to read about. I feel bad that Supes had to be villainized, but, on the other hand, it was perfect considering how it was coming from Dick's point of view. Some of your descriptions were beautiful, and the semantics you used to display the difference between 'killer' and 'murderer', 'sex' and 'proving love', etc. were so cleverly placed.

Bravo! Absolutely one of the best AU/What-If stories that I've read!
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This is fucking amazing, how are there only 14 other reviews?! This has to be one of the best things I've ever read! Awesome awesome job, thank you so much for making this!
-I find it kind of funny that my name is Eden and that this has been one of the best things I've read _-
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Whoa just whoa, but I liked it, in a corrupted point of view way. YAY for jason and dick!
TheWanderingCat96 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Whoa. Talk about deep shit here. I EFFING LOVE IT!
So much angst, so much drama, so much FREE LOVE in all honesty, I've never read a fic with so many pairings like this and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed reading it from start to finish.

Beautiful typing by the way, and a lovely work it was.

Signed, Aria
makowashiaki chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Wow...

It took me a bit to figure out your writing style, but I'm very glad that I did...

This story was amazing, and extremely realistic with even the canon characterizations of the Justice League. Probably the saddest (and most striking) part, in my opinion, was the realization of just how deeply Wally himself had gone into madness, when he was one of the last "recruits."

The darkness of the ending was unexpected, but well done. Over all, I loved this piece. If we could give stars, you'd get five of them. :)
SkullMate chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Wow. That was a very amazing story! It was thought through and deep writing, not just scrapping the surface of details and leaving the reader unsatisfied. There are certain parts where i literally sat up strait and went "OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

I loved seeing how when each characters world was collapsing, they still managed to find a family. A strange, slightly mentally unbalanced family, but loyal family non the less. The descent into being killers was also very well done.

The relationship between Jason and Dick just made me smile repeatedly.

How does this amazing story only have 10 reviews?
Perfectly Porcelain 13 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
read later
IncognitoPineapple chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
holy shit this was the best thing ever like jodsljkfsdjfdjsfjd i am incoherent omg