Reviews for Eden
Lady Frost chapter 1 . 7/27
Holy Crap, this was so sad, dark, heartbreaking and so so amazing.
WhalesEverywhere chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Holy sheez mate. That was... Wonderfully written. I love the moral ambiguity going on honestly, you actually sold me into thinking that their actions are really.. Justified. Wow. I really really loved it! Good job!
Just.Nothing chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Disturbing. Fascinating. I'm not sure how to feel about what I just read, but I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Wow ... Just wow! I've read this a couple of times and I'm still shaking. This was just freaking mBRILLOAMT
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Wow. A little disjointed, but I think that actually added to the story. Very violent, and not something I'd usually like, but somehow, it was really quite good. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Amazing and beautifully written. I loved every moment of this
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I don't even know what just happened! what ?! i'm so confused ...
Shi no Kurimuzon Tenshi chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I love this story. It's totally amazing. Read it 3 times.
Suzaku21 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
amazing simply amazing
andysanime chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Really good job on this! I loved it 3... a bit weird but... in a good way... really interesting!
Natura Nature chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Love it
kblvs2read chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This story is just amazing! I love how accurately you portrayed the progression of the whole team from the sidekicks to their own 'different' team! What was most haunting was how easy it was, that beginning step that changed everybody so much. The pairings were complex and so believable as well, which was wonderful to read about. I feel bad that Supes had to be villainized, but, on the other hand, it was perfect considering how it was coming from Dick's point of view. Some of your descriptions were beautiful, and the semantics you used to display the difference between 'killer' and 'murderer', 'sex' and 'proving love', etc. were so cleverly placed.

Bravo! Absolutely one of the best AU/What-If stories that I've read!
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This is fucking amazing, how are there only 14 other reviews?! This has to be one of the best things I've ever read! Awesome awesome job, thank you so much for making this!
-I find it kind of funny that my name is Eden and that this has been one of the best things I've read _-
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Whoa just whoa, but I liked it, in a corrupted point of view way. YAY for jason and dick!
TheWanderingCat96 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Whoa. Talk about deep shit here. I EFFING LOVE IT!
So much angst, so much drama, so much FREE LOVE in all honesty, I've never read a fic with so many pairings like this and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed reading it from start to finish.

Beautiful typing by the way, and a lovely work it was.

Signed, Aria