Reviews for Incomprehensible
evil-angel-sakura chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
Awesome story!Can't wait for next chapter :)
time2read chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
Great Story!
Cattycheeno chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
FF dot net is not posting up my review for ch 9 T_T

If its not updated tomorrow, then I'll attempt a repost..

BUT! Ch 9 made my heart go Doki Doki and nearly burst in anticipation! (whatever that means hehe)

_

So I'm attempting a chapter 8 review P

I'll admit I'm really curious to see what Vincent is going to be up to (or showing up) in the coming chapters.

And of course what this is going to mean for Break and Sharon... w . Ohohohoooo.

A perfect gentleman -indeed- (lol). XD *gawd* I even laughed at it XD (ch 9?)

Obviously Sharon hasn't seen the way he is with Echo XDD.

Note on Kate's dress: She looked lovely. I was a little surprised by how modest her dressed seemed for a royal wedding! Subconsciously expecting some kind of pimped out dress ala frillies, teh shinies, lace, and well the poof! She really did look elegant though and the lace sleeves were a nice touch. That design will see a burst in sales in the near future...
Cattycheeno chapter 9 . 5/5/2011
Poor Sharon! She's developed really strong feelings for him! w!

You're really staying true to the series in your characterizations! I love it. 3

The way he reminds her of his position as her protector. Break will always be a knight of sorts, albeit a broken one. XD

It is so like him to respond in a manner that comforts yet pushes her away. No wonder Sharon is mess.

Yes, this chapter teased me so much! heheh pillow fight... w

Definitely could FEEL her frustration LOL. XD
Cattycheeno chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
I'm very interested to see where you are going with this! _ !

I love the undertones in the conversation at the end of this chapter.
KyoxSakiFan chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
Nitpick: You keep writing Oscar Bezarius. It's Oz Bezarius. Oscar is his uncle.
deletedandmoved chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
Ah you update so fast I am very delighted with this. I swear every word has my heart beating. Updaaaate!
deletedandmoved chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Oh my nugget *3* This is really captivating. ;w; And I love this pairing. This chapter was great! I love how he panics and is like "fbafhabfha /picks up doll"

8D

Please please pleaaaase update soon