Reviews for That's where I'll be waiting
mswaichingliu81 chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
i finished watching Hook last night on DVD and as much as I love this movie, i was sad about the ending and of Tinkerbell's final words she uttered to Peter as they parted. i love the peter and tink relationship and yet unfortunately, it had a bittersweet end to it. but this fanfic story put a smile on my face. i enjoyed it. good stuff!
itisfinished12062015 chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Please update soon. I can't wait to read more.
chalicity chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Awww! Well-written, but it has become so sad and angsty! Poor Peter... Poor Peter's family...
chalicity chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Hook is one of my favorite movies, and I rewatched it recently and fell in love with it all over again and was just dying to read some good character studies and fanfic based on it. :) This is very well-written and quite intriguing so far! I really like this and shall read on, but I have one nitpicky thing - I'm pretty sure Moira is Wendy's *grand*child, not daughter, and so Maggie and Jack are Granny Wendy's *great* grandchildren. But, I may be wrong, and it's not that it changes the story in anyway! Anyways, I shall read on! :)
1stVIIIcox chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Ideas for chapter 3? :) x
Tiara d' Cullen chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Aww! That was really sad, I *sob sob* love this story! Its really good, you are a good author!