Reviews for Because You're Tall
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Lol, this "Josh is sooo bad / Castle is sool perfect" is bullshit.
Chacha chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
I like tour story alot. And The end so sweet and cute.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Castle is great here. I like how you had Kate realize that Castle is the only one who gets to do a lot of things for her and with her
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
This was really nice! Josh is useless as normal! But, a call into work gets him out of the way quickly! Castle comes to the rescue and he and Kate find a way to let her get some comfort. And she admits that she is in a relationship that she needs to end! And the man she needs to be with is there with her! Excellent!
TheSlightlyMadOne chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
brilliant :)
Ali chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
so SO so so sO GOOD

love this so much
CaskettShipper chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
How can you make it angsty and fluffy all at the same time? You have a magic imagination. And did you know you have exactly 47 stories? That's a pretty significant number in the Castle Fandom ;)
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I love the way you approach this. It's adult and not melodramatic. It is grown-up Castle at his best. Great one!
JustAWriterWannaBe chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Lovely. I'm glad you didn't push it. I can't imagine Kate "cheating" on Josh (or anyone).

Nice job.
FanzelForever chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
ahg;ioweab;fsdknflask;ofewi The whole thing was so sweet and just literally perfect and I just. And then I got to the end- and I know it was the title and everything, but I had forgotten what the title was because I was wrapped up in the perfection- and I got to the end and fell apart because you don't even understand my feelings right now. Like I can't. At all. And I just. :')
stars90 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013