Reviews for Because You're Tall
Claire St. Marie chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I really like this "one shot." Sometimes I read a one shot and feel like I want more but this one feels really perfectly complete, very tender and sweet but no real angst. It was sweet that he could just be with her, exactly what she needed.

Sixteen years ago my younger son was killed in an automobile accident. My mom and I had never been close. She and I have different approaches to life, I've always been about looking into the deeper meanings, emotions, and whys of life and she was always "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" and "just change your attitude." So when my son was killed, I don't think either of us could lean on our usual m.o. and she would sit and cry with me. It was the most healing thing she could have done. We became close out of the allowance of our tears and we still are. You write of Kate's missing her mother after 12 years in a way that is very realistic. That missing doesn't go away. I still try to lay low on the anniversary date and on his birthday I try to do something he would like, like go to the silliest movie that's out.
Copop chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I felt like reading, and I started to look on your profile - imagine my surprise when I discovered I haven't read all your stuff!

Anyway, starting to catch up now.

Love this one. Though, the anniversary is on Jan. 9th (we see it in 3x13 I think, or is it later maybe 3x24 then, it hadn't aired yet when you wrote that?), but even if the date is wrong, it works just fine ;)

Though I felt it was kind of cut off. But that way, the rest is up to my imagination :)
someheartslove chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Because you're tall 3

How can three little words be so perfect, and they're not even ILU?

Love the way you write, obviously... And this is by far one of the nicest Johanna's murder one-shots I've read!
YouSpeakToMySoul chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Loved the reference at the end (: Ah-Maz-Zing!(:
mojor chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
really enjoyed that.

thanks for writing.
Emmanuelle chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
My first time here and I feel blown up.

This fiction looks so true to me and thanks to this and the memories I still have from the episode "Knockout" I am sure I will have very sweet dreams tonight.

Thank you so very much for this.

A Castle fan (Paris, France)
ttandme69 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
loved the final line! yeah, josh does nothing for me either where kate is concerned! lisa
nightlight's fire chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I can see why it was nominated for an award.
Zapenbits chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I find your stories to be ... charming? Haha.

I think that's the best way to put it.

They always leave me smiling. :)

-Liz
lv2bnsb chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Damn damn damn great writing.
KelticRogue chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Nice story, enjoyed the dialogue betweem KB and RC.
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
LOVE IT! I'm voting for this one!
HuntingPeace chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I freakin' love it! It was well-written and flowed nicely.
Scriptor of Lacuna chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This story was very endearing. An absolute lovely read. It had nice flow and I don't mind Josh at all, so having him there added to the depth of Kate and Castle's relationship, or burgeoning one.

Very enjoyable. Thank you so much for writing it and for sharing your imagination.

Cheers,

Rini :D
eesperas chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wow! Were did U even get that idea from?

it felt like I saw it and not read!so real!

All the words and promises were so gentle, so intimate! Well... for Gods sake... he is Richard Damned Castle!))))

I just loved this story so much - it made feel better,made me forget all the bad and just relax!

THANK U!