Reviews for Because You're Tall
writinghasceased chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
You just have a way to write these two that make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. I have a horrid statistical psychological report to write tonight, and after finding this waiting for me in my inbox is just the pick up I needed to lift my spirits :)

"Because you're tall."

- Honestly, could you make me say 'aw' any louder?
Tempee08 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
You write absolutely beautifully. I have to say, my eyes filled up a little reading this. You kept it realistic, this is exactly how I'd picture Castle comforting Beckett. You have a way with words; this just blew me away. Very, very, very well done :)
Speedy chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Castle: Do you know why I chose as my inspiration for Nikki Heat? Beckett: No, why? Castle: Because you're tall.

Gahhhhhh that line just vkdkwnbskzk I just died.

I love that vastly will wait for her to be ready 3

Keep up the awesome writing!
maisma51 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
That was wonderful! Sweet, in character, and superbly written. I very much enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.
pkl chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Wonderful little fic! So very, very good. And a most gorgeous end!

- faints with happiness -
keal chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I really enjoyed this, it was very sweet and made me happy to see Kate letting Castle give her some comfort.
tansypool chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Gorgeous. Loved it.
natalieannej chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
now im in a huge puddle! that was so sweet and lovely and gaah i could read tht over and over again and never get tired of reading it! :) i loved it!

Keep Writing! X
muderocksmyworld chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
AHHH! i loved it, screw Josh, Caskett all the way!

loved the interaction
Allison chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This was really lovely
cwinky503 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
yeah I really liked this story too, but im a little lost on that last part? Could you explain a little. And if I were you and had as many comments about this story I would really consider writing more to this. It was amazing!
Steeleafan chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
What in the sam hell was that ending about. Loved the storyline though. Will you be continuing?
BCWh chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
The last line was the best ending ever :)

LOVED this story :)

Hope more to come like this :)

BonesFreakk3
NCISchick chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
can i go sit in a corner and cry now? good, thanks. that was so sad and so sweet and so so...the tears...i had to STOP reading at one point cause i was crying to much to see! it was BRILLIANT Emma, and i loved it and the last line made my heart just melt.

loved it heaps!

Love NCISchick xooxoxo
atheart101 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Ohmigosh this was so freaking good! Just precious. You know, if this didn't work so well as a one-shot I'd ask you to continue! It's really that good. Eep! And you know what? I really want them to do a Johanna's death anniversary episode on the show. I don't know why they haven't yet. So thanks for posting one : )
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »