Reviews for Because You're Tall
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
oh gosh! i'm practically in awe! amazing story and amazing ending :D
Little.Latina chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Hands down, best Caskett fic I have ever read, without a doubt. This was amazing, simply amazing. Please, make this a multi-chapter story. If all chapters to follow were like this one, it'd become the best Caskett story ever. Every little thing you wrote was just so perfect and in character, so deep and so sweet. Please, write more chapters!
SCLove chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Swooooooooooonnnnnn, I loved it so much!

Fantastic job!
ss-sunset chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Nicely done one shot.
pat19btvs chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Man, you're good. :-D You never cross that line into over-sentimentality and OOC-ness, and it's always moving as hell. Thanks for another great read.
The-Sun-Princess chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
awwww cute _ Just a sweet pile of mushy cuteness.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This is one of the best Castle stories I've read in a long time. I so wish this could be a scene on the show. I really hope you are going to continue this. As wonderful as this story is, I'm sure the sequal will be extraordinary. :)
Tycho77 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Gee, do you think she is finally ready to see the bright light sitting right in front of her? Such a patient man.
Elysion1879 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Huh. That was perfect. Wasn't too much or too little, just right. Something I'd like to see play out in the show.
halaci chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Nice one, a pity it's so natural, so believable, we won't see anything similar. But it was a nice Easter gift anyhow. Thank you!
International08 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Beautiful and perfect, as always.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
OMG, I love this! So much emotion, so little Josh. lol Fabulous one-shot!
NoOrdinaryLines chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Aww that was sweet. Love your stuff. Keep them coming.

88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6