Reviews for Link's girls
HeatproofHydra3 chapter 12 . 5/23
Link X Saria
in the game she made it clear she wanted to stay in the friend zone, the idea that you give of their relationship is powerful, so much that there are others like this one. but your is the only one so far that actually shows that the two could be something more. please contine the one with warrior navi too.
HeatproofHydra3 chapter 11 . 5/23
Princess Zelda uses Falcon punch! Its not very effective... sorry I had to.
HeatproofHydra3 chapter 10 . 5/23
Link as Tetra's cabin boy, I know I shouldn't but really he had it coming to him.
I had to stop reading when it got to the green dress, I had to stop, I was laughing so hard I had tears coming out.
HeatproofHydra3 chapter 9 . 5/23
these are the couple I would give anything and everything just to make sure they could be happy together. although Mido's re-action is exactly as I would expect from him, I am a big Legend of Zelda fan, I have played most of the series except faces of evil and skyward sword. this story will forever be one of my top 3 favorites.
HeatproofHydra3 chapter 8 . 5/23
those two will make an awesome couple, if not the friendship between them would make a really fun anime.
HeatproofHydra3 chapter 7 . 5/23
I really hope you are reading this, this fanfiction has way to many possibilities to just leave like that. please for the love of Nayru continue to write this one further I would love to see how this one turns out. Email me at
HeatproofHydra3 chapter 6 . 5/23
awe, no fair. link just let her go, shame he didn't give her any incentive to stay. I would have loved to see some romance between the two. but in retrospect you did leave an opening for a lot of speculation so there really was no loss there.
HeatproofHydra3 chapter 5 . 5/23
I like how you changed her personality yet still keeping her in character at the same time. I can't express how hard that is.
HeatproofHydra3 chapter 4 . 5/23
this one gives me a slight fuzzy feel after reading, the thought of link and medli having children makes a single question show up, will the granddaughter have the ability to get wings or will she be earthbound?
HeatproofHydra3 chapter 3 . 5/23
that was so sweet, I wish I was there to see her face when link proposed. so far im loving what I am reading.
HeatproofHydra3 chapter 1 . 5/23
Epic chaos, this fanfic of yours is beyond amusing, the chapter title is a perfect fit. no lie I'm all for LinkXSaria. those two will always be my favorite couple.
Gosuta chapter 10 . 12/15/2015
Tetra's song is Bad Boy? ha, that's what I think of every time I hear it XD
DiamondZelda280 chapter 12 . 6/27/2015
Okay, I really don't give a damn if it's been, like, four years since it's last been updated... I thought all of the chapters were awesome but to be honest, my favorite was the Malon and Zelda one-shot… Insane, you introduced me to songs I never knew existed! My favorite songs personally are "Shattered," "Miracle," and "Little Wonders." MY favorite pairings are MalonXLink and MidnaXLink.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
So sortwritten but oh so wellwritten. I was fearing this was going to be a sad angst, so relieved to find that it was a heartwarming ending sure changed his mind quickly.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Why not make a fem dark link x link pairing?