Reviews for Jeez, thanks rabbit!
charlie947 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Hey, so lovely story, a lot of fun! I have like a couple of nit-picks, like why would Camp Half-Blood celebrate Easter a CHRISTIAN holiday, but it is your first story, so I'll led it slide. If this is the first thing you've ever written or even the first thing of the sort you've ever written, it's actually quite impressive. My first story ever was mushy, fluffy crap. :D Really fun though.
''
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Sooooo sweet, the ending there. I loved it. :-)
Lioness Deity chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Ya know, you're not alone when ateacher dies. I was in third grade when my third grade teacher died. I managed to move on. But it's still a minor scar I have.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
That... was ... AMAZING!
little red cardigan chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Awesome story. WRITE MOAR. - Lol, just kidding XD

[I mean join together for Halloween is to get free cady from people] - Ain't this the truth.

[the only reason we celebrate Valentines day is because it's Aphrodie's and Eros's day to spread their magic or whatever it is they do] - Ha, I can just imagine these two at work, honestly. I liked how you added a background concept behind the holidays, that's different from the original reason, one that actually involves the gods and goddesses.

[bottom line, holidays are really annoying (unless it's your birthday) and there is no real point to them (Is it because we are Americans that we celebrate them?,)] - Percy proves a good point. Why celebrate Lincoln and Washington's birthday other than the fact that they were considered great presidents? This question that Percy asks is a great precedent to introduce the idea of Easter at Camp Half-Blood.

["I mean contestants are to pair up with the opposite gender and will pair up selected at random"] - Oh, this'll be interesting.

["Pretty big word for you Silena!"] - This was mean, but also sort of funny.

[Nico groaned loudly and Annabeth patted his shoulder in reassurance] - By Nico groaning, did he not want to paired up with Annabeth? Anyway, I thought it was sweet of her to pat his shoulder like that. They shared such a cute moment there.

[(which for me was eatting my free candy from my dad and listening to Green day) - I'm glad that Thalia's still in-character by this statement, especially by mentioning Green Day.

[remind me to set all the Aphrodite's clothes on fire after i'm done] - Do it, Thalia. DO IT.

[Nico keeps trying to "Sense" the eggs so we might have missed atleast sixteen by now!"] - I have no idea why, but I absolutely love this line. The fact that Nico is trying to 'sense' the eggs is hilarious. I do know that some of his powers include 'sensing' a bunch of people the moment they died.

["Man up, Kelp for brains, it's just a cut"] - Oh, Thalia would totally say something like this.

[she pulled my left arm (my injured ONE!)] - Haha! XD

You know, I would have thought that these two would argue more throughout finding some of the eggs, but it was still pretty funny. It's strange how Easter is somehow connected to the idea of love in this story, but it still works, based on the fact that Percy and Thalia got to kiss in the end. There were technical issues such as spelling, grammar, and punctuation (SPaG), but I won't point all of them out.

Despite the technicalities, I really enjoyed reading this! It was creative - especially with the holiday - and it was really run to read. (This review isn't too long, right?) Maybe you should do Valentine's Day next - I'd love to see how Percy and Thalia would fare during that holiday. Perlia FTW!
Whatsy chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
OH MY GOSH! I loved the part where you put in Thalia talking about Green Day :D
MajorBalto 243 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Yay! Percy Jackson and Thalia are in loveXD Screw that daughter of Athena and go with Zeus. After all, what the fuck is Athena going to do to him besides maim him and slowly beat him to death with a mace. Stay positive Percy :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
WOW no dragon to protect the egg, get the pun
Junior Cruz chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
haha, did i like this one-shot? NO DUH SHERLOCK!
PiperElizabethMcLean chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Cute! But your dialogue is supposed to be like this:

"Hey Thals?"

"Hmmm?"

"Happy Easter"

Other than that and you need a little more description that's it. Love your writing style, though. The zebra part was funny!:)
iftheworldwasonfire chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Hey HDW! Got your PM, and I want to tell you that I am unbelievably sorry for not reviewing before. I really thought I did-I swear to the gods! So I hope you accept my (prety lame) apology.

Okay! Now onto the fun stuff *rubs hands together mischievously* the story!

First off, this was a great plot-tres original. I don't think I've ever seen anything like this before. So I applaud you for that.

Second-I found both Thalia and Percy to be in character, which is, being a lover of the books, very good. Thalia's sarcasm was well placed so that she didn't seem snarky, and Percy wasn't stupid.

Third Is grammar/spelling. It was okay, but you could use a little work. It didn't interfere with the story, though.

Fourth is humor! This one shot made me laught a bunch, so great job with that.

Overall, this was a nice Perlia one-shot. Good job.

HUGGLES!

lilmissf
chronos the cookie thief chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
question are eggs dead? cause i know nico can sense the dead but i don't think eggs are dead especially if they're fakes. also like the bit with the ares kids that was funny.
oolong-sama chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Hmm. Okay, bro, let's cover some stuff: Great idea and spelling (aside from the summary), but you need some grammar work. Also, try to keep one POV per story; it's easier that way for the reader. Good rating for the story, and fluffy, too. I like that. One last thing: 'time slowing down' during kisses is SUPER cliche. Don't use it again, hon :D, and I'll be nicer.

All in all, WIN!

Chica.
iluv2smile chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I really liked the paragraph in the beginning, although I can't believe Percy is capable of doing that much thinking...;)

I guess you could have edited a bit more - there were some grammar and spelling mistakes.

Also, just me, but I don't really like the pairing. I'm a total Percabeth fan :P

But overall, good story!
Mike101 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I liked it. I read the books too so I know what your talking about.