Reviews for Nominal Titles
CroatoanRoanoak chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
Good to hear you’re still working on “The Devil You Know”. I hope it will be finished and posted soon. Very interested on how you round out your trilogy.
CroatoanRoanoak chapter 10 . 10/12/2017
Ohhh, nice Twilight Zone feel to the ending. Nicely done! Like how you played on Hawke’s realization that he just lost another friend. Out of curiosity, was Hawke already rescued when he “dreamed” Michael was still alive,but unconscious after the surgery, or was he still in the wreckage and the illusion of Michael still alive and eventually killed by Belial, was his brains’ response to the pain and dehydration? I’d think either would work as one tries to cope with a traumatic experience.

Excellent story. Please write more.
Wildfire's Flame chapter 10 . 8/21/2016
Okay. I liked it but kinda feel like there are a lot of unanswered questions. Is there a sequel somewhere? I want to know how exactly they were found and is Michael really dead? Or is something else at work. Very nicely done.
rainefan chapter 10 . 5/3/2011
Oooh, this was good! Incredibly creepy, and sad at the end, but really good!
Maria Thorne chapter 10 . 4/27/2011
It's pretty disturbing but great reading - although I'm sure it's not what Deb had in mind with that prompt.:-) Who knew Michael would be so resourceful in a wilderness situation? And I'm wondering how Hawke would ever answer Dom's question about the vest.
mmkfire chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
that was one weird story!

i liked but not the part Michael dies.

but i liked him the most because you never know what to expect from him. i like when Dom would get Micheal nice clean outfit dirty with

grease or something just the get him riled.

michelle
Jules chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
I couldn't stop reading this story. It was a little disturbing but fascinating at the same time.

I wasn't too happy that Michael died but it was very well written.
Elanquest chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
Wow! I don't know what to say. I really liked it even with the foray into the unbelievable. It really took the elements of good and evil present in the series to an extreme. No Michael isn't an angel but he did try to be a force for good, well, the greater good anyway. How would Belial's case of mistaken identity play out on the ethereal plane I wonder?
millarayen chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
Es realmente bueno leer otra de sus historias! Muy bien lograda, sin embargo me sorprendió el enfoque sobrenatural, la pelea del bien y el mal, y Michael haciendo honor a su nombre clave. Por suerte del lado de Hawke. Disfruté hasta el final!
kaidiii chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
Interesting story! Very well written!
Ladyhawke 620 chapter 10 . 4/24/2011
Ooooh. It's good, it's impressive, and it's kinda disturbing. Great ending, though I doubt very seriously that Deb was any too happy with you.

Think I might be glad you didn't go another couple chapters for Hawke's sake myself.
Ladyhawke 620 chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
Okay, it's captivating. It's also more than a little horrifying. Please, please stop, okay?

Really needing to see some turn around here. REALLY.
Ladyhawke 620 chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
Definitely unexpected twists to this one - something like a worrisome twist between Forever Knight and Airwolf. Take the unknown and seemingly what seems undefendable against and throw it in.

Scary and captivating, and one can't stop hoping there's something our guys got going for them we aren't seeing. Hooked...

Great pictorial descriptions, hard to shake off the scenes. Nicely done.
Ladyhawke 620 chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
Hmmm, well that was a twist I wasn't expecting. Don't know whether I should be more concerned because of Hawke's gut feelings about the man, or his choice of words...
Ladyhawke 620 chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Good job so far, looking forward to seeing where this is going.