Reviews for The People Cellar
New88 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
wow amazing :)
I thought this was very sexy :)
I liked alot ...

of course lucky Jenna ... talk about a wounderful gift...lol
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
What a powerful, tense and very convincing story for 'Reunion'.

Darla truly did her best in order to get to Lindsey any way she possibly could - and still, he followed her like a love-sick puppy - while Dru (less than) happily played with Lilah.

Plus, I loved Darla's character statement of Lindsey's, how he wasn't entirely evil because he did the right thing every once in a while.

Really well done, jet!
Nancy T chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
You have totally nailed Lindsey, Darla, and Dru. And you're absolutely right - Lindsey would HATE being spanked, humiliated, and left alive far more than just being killed off. Darla's psychology is absolutely correct. Well done.
NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
That was always the trouble with Lindsay. He just couldn't be as evil as Lilah. But then again, that's why he was good at what he did too. He thought things out and figured out ways to do things that worked out better. He deserved the spanking, just not from Darla or for her reasons. She's been trying to kill Angel for years, she must be delusional if she thinks she will be able to do this time...

Hugs, Che'
spankingfemfatale chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Ha ha! I thought it was a new story when I posted on your LJ :P It was nice to reread after so long. 2005? Can you believe that? 0o That's mad awesome we've been friends almost a decade! XD Thanks for posting and of course writing it for me *snuggles you tight!* ;)
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
it was a good one thanks keep up the great work
applemysteries chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Dru piped up from the other side of the room. "Grandmother doesn't like lies. Now you'll have to be spanked. Too bad Daddy's not here. He does it best. Even better then my Spike, no matter how I tried training him."

Oh geez, Drusilla was too funny. :D

Glad Lilah still lived.

Good job!
tinyinara chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Ooh, very interesting and unusual! I loved Dru's voice in this, spot on! Well done hun :)