Reviews for Moving Forward
LouisaMB chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Even thought I love eclare, I really think Alli was saying what she thought was right. I like your make up fics :)
ashly carmon chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
this is how it should have happened.i am also mad at alli for butting in but agree with you about being cocered this is a great story.
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Ugh stupid Alli she don't know shit ugh I hated her that was a good story :)
kadabrafreak890 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Very well done. If only the Degrassi writers had this happen. I understood immediately that Eli wasn't crazy-he just needed help. You had Clare come back to do just that.

One of my favorites from you. Keep writing, I love it. :)
Taylor chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I loved this 3 I wish this had been how the episode ended. Gah.

Anyway, this made me tear up a little, I'll admit. You did an amazing job 3
eclaredegrassi95 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
this, If you a, wanted to make this a 2 shot, I wouldnt be opposed,(:

And yeah, Alli irked me with the whole manipulating thing, Like I know she was just trying to help and stuff, but really? Lol.
sparkle587 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Very touching but I really would have loved for Eli to have said more.

~sparkles
eclarerocks chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Why couldn't THIS HAVE FUCKING HAPPENED? Ugh I mean, I understand that all the writers want to do is stir up drama so it doesn't get boring or whatever... but really? Damn I am so sad. And the amayzingness of this story and the fact that I wish it had really happened only makes me sadder, but not in a bad way I promise! It's really really really good.
ArentYouSophiaLoren-8887 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Okay, I'm just gonna pretend like THIS is how the season ended. Yep. It is. I know it. My stupid TV just died before I could see this scene. Yeah, that's right. That's the way it's gonna be. ) You did a great job with this!
SuddenlyStarfruit chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Really good job. I think you got Alli's part just right. I can't hate Alli for what she did but I simply don't think she knew what she was talking about. She doesn't have any perspective of Eli and Clare's relationship so it's a shame that Clare built Alli's words up in her mind like that.
Julsgracie chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I liked it a lot, it was definitely well-written, though it's my own opinion that I don't think this could have happened. The Clare in your story wants to be with Eli, even though she's shaken. I think that Degrassi's Clare feels quilty, just like she does in your story, but she doesn't want to have anything to do with Eli anymore. It's interesting seeing other perspectives though. great story.
TheBucketWoman chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I think that Alli just didn't have the whole story. It's not fair to hate her. Knowing what little she did about the situation, she had every reason to be creeped out.

Take the story for example. Anyone reading such a story from their best friend's boyfriend (while said best friend is telling her all about the other creepy behavior) would react the same way.

Also, Clare used to do the same for her, looking out for her, reminding her about the things Johnny did to her whenever she needed to be reminded.

Wow. Got a little sidetracked there. But the point is, I agree. Alli's mostly okay.

Now. about this actual fic? This, or at least some version of this, should have been the last scene. I didn't even need a reconciliation, just some indication that Clare wasn't so darn coldblooded, ya know?

At the very least, this is now my head canon, okay? :-)
223y6ry9yvnhggjjgfghuts65wqw45 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
the season should have ended like this
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I really actually wished this happened. Good job!
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Much better then the original ending(:

xTonksx