Reviews for Time and Time Again, with Feeling!
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Lol. All of these were awesome but I think my favorites have to be Theodora, ?, and Chao. They're just so out there and humorous.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Great Story. Makes me wish that Unequally Rational and Emotional had a new chapter.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Awesome
GeekGirl2 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Almost ashamed to admit it, but the Bleach/Naruto one made me laugh quite a lot. :)

Yeah, boring them to death. lol. :)
Krabkrab chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
There's no denying that this is freaking hilarious. But honestly? I think I'm liking the more serious parts the most. It shows that under all the humour and all the ridiculousness, there's something a lot more serious than the little interludes. The feeling really carries across. I'd definitely be interested in more.
The Flying Frog chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Very interesting take on the various ways things could have happened. It would be interesting to see him confess his love to Makie and see how the Sports Quad react. Ah well, love the variations.
dragonick711 chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
why in the name of harem based manga does this not have more reviews this hilarious and it really is needed now that the manga is coming to an end someone needs to continue the crack and the craziness and you're one of the best people for it I hope another update can come soon
dudeaga chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Need you to write one with characters form the Matrix, pls.

Kthnx.
These Heroes We Shall Remember chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
now you just need what happens when Negi is sent to teach else where.
Ryuus2 chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
I've been wondering this sinse after I reviewed the last chapter, but how exactly does Chao have so many records of what happened after she would have returned to the past? Did she just teleport away so she could watch events unfold only to leave later? But if she did, wouldn't she have then had time to work out another plan? It's really bugging me.

I see some new names on here. Are you guys outsourcing or something?

I officially give up trying to be objective with all of you. There are just too many of you now. So the top ten in any order are: Bird of Pray, Flonne, Issues, Drill, Mahou Sensei Yoruichi, Xanatos, Aw man!, Mahou Sensei Japanese Teeth, Mahou Sensei Only Sane Man, Mahou Sensei Judge Death, Mahou Sensei Ozymandias, Jedi. And yes, I know there's more than ten.

Keep up the great work!
dragosaurus chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
So this chapter's on new teachers instead of roommates. Ok, I get that. I would've died of laughter if you used a raptor from Jurasic Park that could talk and eventually killed them. Wonder what's next?
runewizarddd chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
That was awesome! What's next though, different antagonists?
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
...oh shit...

!

KEERSPLLAAAAATTTTTTT!

Drip. Drip.

*The ghost of Ryuus2 glares at the collected member of Ala Iridia*

*"Well I hope you're happy. You've finally done it. I've blown up from Awesome Crack overload."*

*"I especially blame IQ (Iniquitus the Third) and Rubber Lotus. You might have only done two each, but they were among the craziest of the lot! I mean, Adell & Kamina then Chichigami? Luffyko & Joker then Ichigo & Naruto? It perfectly contended with SCM's Super Crack of Awesomeness and OverMaster's Insanely Crazy Crossovers."*

*"And now I can't get the possibility of a Negi/Satsuki/Ku situation out of my head. Joy. Like I didn't have enough crazy stories in my To Do box already. What would I even call it, Unnaturally Gentle and Fierce?...oh that's good."*

*"Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some parallel selves that know how to rebuild bodies to track down so I can move on to the rest of your stories. I doubt you guys can manage to blow me up twice in a day...Well, probably not anyways."*

"*Keep up the great work!"*
brent917 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
That was good, the numerous possibilites but poor Tsuki-chan! TT Demands for a Negi rooming with Satsuki story must be made nao! Keep up the good work!
gwonbush chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I found one mistake: the order of the two cases of Awesome is Volatile were in the wrong order, since the universe blew up again before it first blew up.