Reviews for Fear, Silence, Wisdom
sangetsuninichi chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I love this story! It made me reflect about my life and on how i don't accept the reality and just wish for things that are not true and or think of the what ifs in my life. I really admire your writing style because not only are your stories deep, they are also full of lessons about life. It makes me happy and giddy whenever i read somehing new and i'm always praying that you will write more. Your stories also put things into perspective and for that, i really want to thank you for sharing your thoughts artistically and for wiritng endlessly.

I hope that you won't get tired from writing and that you also take joy and satisfaction in what you're doing! I hope that your passion wont dry out and that i will always await for another wonderful update:D Long live harry x draco and long live to you.
Kristen chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Oh my god, this was an amazing sequel. Please, please, please tell me you will make another installment?
aida avisa81hotmail.com chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
great! love it
DevianYUE chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
totally enjoyed both of the stories, it was refreshing and unic. just wanted to say that
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Wow! Everything I hoped for and more!
HummingbirdsWildHeart chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Intense and interesting sequel. I liked it a lot. I am off to read marriage of true minds or contracted. Your summaries have been teasing me in my in-box and now I am looking forward to reading them.

I always really enjoy your lengthy one shots. Especially because each portrays Harry and Draco in completely different ways from the last. You have amazing talent thank you for sharing it with us.

-Bitter-Blood
Gemstones chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I would just like to say thank you for all these brilliant long one shots you've written. It made my journey to work underground bearable. As there is no internet access while one is possibly 30ft underground long one shots last me the whole train journey to read without loading for the next chapter. Keep it up and hope to hear more from you soon! X
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
cool story
Catservant chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
What a fantastic sequel. Powerful, and unusual. I truly love forced bonds and this one was fantastic. Thank you!
loveyaoi7 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Thank you for this awesome sequel ! :D Possesive/Hot/Veela!Draco OMG *melts*
Selfinflicted Poison chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Mmm, and here I found it. ) (The sequel) Just as 'lovely' as the first one. How do you do it?
Obsessive Devotion chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Oh God, I so wanted a sequel to this. I'm such a sucker for Veela stories and yours even more so. Thank you! (:

It's always interesting to see Harry and Draco separately be at two opposites sides of the same coin-and this was no exception. I'm glad to know how it ended, or rather how they're going to try and begin things, but I do still have a few questions regarding their relationship I'd like answered or at least discussed, but...I'm not one to complain about something so beautiful! n_n

As always, I look forward to reading more of your stuff.
chys chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
god. so good I am so glad you wrote a sequel to the first one. I love this story. it was just what I needed. thank you
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
That was brilliant!

OMG! Couldn't tear my eyes away!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »