Reviews for True Love Waits
looneyshazza chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
SWEET BABY JESUS!

This is now my favorite fanfic EVER! It just sucks that I didn't find it sooner!
boogalooshrimp123 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
boogalooshrimp123 chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
This was absolutely perfect. I loved every bit of it, and I wish there were more. I wish you would write a sequel!
ashleyjewelzz chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
i want to say something that will give this story the proper praise, but unfortunately i am lost for words. This story was absolutely breathtaking. I really wanted more because i was so lost in the words but honestly i could not have thought of a better way to end it. You are a great writerespecailly that last chapter it was beautiful. Keep writing you have a way with words.
alicia4568 chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
that was soo beyond adorable! especially that he asked her to edit his book after so many years! great job with this story! it was parfait! cant wait to read more of your writing
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
I just re read this again and I still loved it! 333 _
sushi.23 chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Adorable! Love it!
Record 7 chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
Ok, I freaking love this! And I soo wish there was sequel! I'm in love with your writing, and you have an incredible talent that will, god willing, take you far! I'm pretty sure I've read all of your stories and its impossible to pick my favorite because I love ALL of them! I hope you never stop writing because for me personally reading is a way to escape my struggles and if your writing helps me I can't imagine how many others you help! Long story short keep on writing! Your amazing at it!
lavalava chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
This story is adorable. I like the way that you portrayed adult Clare a lot. She's not totally struggling, but she like most people at her age isn't quite where she wants to be in life and uncertainty is doing a number on her emotions. It makes sense for her to be capable of deep self-reflection as an adult. And I love Radiohead so the chapter titles were nice to see.
Crissychan350 chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
Very cute, loved reading this!
DarkBlueHowl chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
Wow this story was so great! i read it all in one night lol defiantly one of my favorites now!
QueenSmoakEG chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
AWESOME! i love it. you're a great writer
Guest chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
That was an awesome story I really liked how you write plus I'm a huge eclare fan keep up the good work. I hope you'll write more.
luna chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
This was just so well written and just utter cuteness. I can't stop smiling. Great story :)