Reviews for I know Who I Want to Take me Home
BooksAreLikeChocolateButBetter chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
This was great. :3
I'd never read anything with this role-playing kink before, I liked how they made it into a competition.
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
So awesomely cute! And freakin' funny! I can't stop laughing! XD
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
"Every morning it was tea and charcoal for breakfast."

Sneaky. Love ya
IcarusWing chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
So I revisited your profile for the first time in a bit and I was like what are all these stories I've never seen? :O and so in my mission to read them all I'm starting from the bottom and working my way up and I had to comment on this one because it said tea and charcoal for breakfast. Hehe. Onto the next one
Pucchan09 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Aaaaw so cute! I can imagine Arthur in his tight pants.. *drool* :Q
Anyway, thanks to your story, I reaaaaally want to try this kind of role-playing games now. It's gonna be interesting, for sure.. *smirk*
Kaleidelic chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
That cowboy line . . . HOW I HAVE NEVER HEARD SOMETHING SO RIGHT IN MY LIFE! And how I never thought of that before is a mystery to myself. It fits so perfectly . . . and it proves that America is a proper bottom! HA! TAKE THAT WORLD!

But seriously, I am in LOVE LOVE with this story! It makes me giggle to imagine them pretending to have never met and have a one night stand. Though it IS cute at the same time. And I hope their shower sex is just as nice . . .
SeccomMasada123 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Haha, America is a naughty boy...because he drove after drinking rum and coke :D.

That Englands name was supposed to be James...reminded me of James from the Virgin School-documentary I had watched before, it took the sexiness a little away unfortunately..

But I love that your characters self-reflect a lot. Shows how much they care for each other.

But that part about how “the girls hospital bills cost the feds so much”... I didnt like this.

Because I never thought of either of them as the violent type I guess.

Overall a great story though, and awesome for daydreaming :D.
otakuandproud123 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
"And then the fucker would try to cook. You'da think he would've learned after about the third time that we needed to put out a burning stove, but no. Every morning it was tea and charcoal for breakfast."

I didn't catch the reference for the title, but I did catch the reference to your username ;D
XxHelloKittyxX chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I really really enjoyed this! It was great :) Well thought out and well written!

Thanks for uploading.
Vlurry19 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
How cute!

England is adorable here (America as well, of course).
BluePhoneBox chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Semisonic, nice. I actually only clicked on the story because I recognized the title haha, so where's my cookie?
Amaya Uzumaki Sanzo chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Omg I loved this story. For once a plot I have found to not be over done :D And it was well writen and kept in good chater. I have a good idea for a second chapter where Amarica does something over the top to out do England next time they do this. I hope you dont mind if you write it XD
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Interesting story idea! I kinda liked it ;)
Shatterdoll chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This was really great! Interesting idea, great execution, and I just love seeing England top, even if he's not actually on top. Great job
TwistedRoses132 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
That was really interesting! It was an idea I've never seen, and hilarious too! XD I could pratically see the look on England's face when America was insulting him. Ohh it's moments like this when I'm really proud to be American.

I would loove to see them act out another one of these scenarios ;D ~hint hint~