Reviews for The Return of Darkness Incarnate (Was Once Turn So Cold)
NatNicole chapter 1 . 1/4
OK, now reeeally I'm curious about Hadrian.
Though the similarities to Tom makes me think of writing my own HP stories involving everyone's favourite psychopath.
(Is he even a psychopath? Since the only thing suggesting it pre-Horcrux madness was hurting kids who are mean to him, a policy by which my siblings and I grew up with despite our parents efforts to the contrary).
AnariaLenair chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
Umm, you mentioned you were re-editing in January of this year and I was just wondering when you're going to update?
ME-MK4ever chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Take the time you need to heal. I will wait patiently until the time comes that you are once again able to update your stories.
Nicholas chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
hope you get better you've done well so far
Reshmi Solaris chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Btw, I just wanted to pass this on, but there's a program called Dragon Naturally Speaking that's a speech recognition program that can allow you to type and control you computer completely by voice. It has an excellent vocabulary and is extremely helpful. Best of luck getting your arm back to normal!
Nicol chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Good luck and speedy recovery !
Nicol chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
What ?
Is this a repetition of Riddle story?
NO ORIGINALITY !
FraggleGaggles chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Feel better
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Oh, good luck!
Kenjo chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
That's ao sad... I really liked your fic so I wish that you'll have a good recovery.
Kai Chen chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
update please
Moonstone blaze chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Just focus on getting better. Forget about this. Your own health is more important than this writing. Not that I won't miss it :) Well, I hope you'll get better soon and everything else goes well.
Aiko-333 chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
I hope you get better and regain use of your arm :s, I already love your writing and hope you will continue. it would be a shame to loose such a talented author !
hope88 chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Sorry to hear about your accident. Good luck on your road to recovery feel better soon
iafaS chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Don't put him in Slytherin, that will just make it so that he is watched more and people will be quick to jump to "slytherins are evil" thoughts and make it harder for him.