Reviews for It all worked out
buffyTheGleekslayer chapter 17 . 11/29/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhh, I forgot how much I needed this story in my life!
To be honest your story happens to be one of the stories that got me wanting to write my own Fanfiction. I haven't updated on this site for a long while now. I was actually almost starting to think I should just leave the account altogether. But if you can update after almost 2 years well than I owe it to others to do the same! once again, you've inspired me. Thank you
buffyTheGleekslayer chapter 16 . 11/28/2014

Let me start by saying oh lord how I have missed you!
And then let me continue with WHAT THE FUCK!
I forgot how much this story hurt me! I had to reread from the beginning and I just- Fuck man.
Sooooo goooooood. I don't think I'm emotionally prepared for more, however I do know that I NEEED IT
jrzygurl89 chapter 16 . 11/28/2014
Seriously Rachel is horrible.
maythestarsguideyou chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
This would be a fantastic if you finished this story... I'm a huge fan and I'm Definately not the only one. Can't wait to read your updates hopefully in the near future!

buffyTheGleekslayer chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
I'm just so happy to see this, I can't even explain!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
Oh my gosh! I just had a heart attack thinking that you had updated and I almost sobbed!
XenaLin chapter 14 . 6/26/2012
So I hope you're just on hiatus with this story because I love it. I wanna read more on it and se what happens with our favorite couple )
Winged half-blood chapter 14 . 6/13/2012

So, I basically think this is a great story and such. I have no idea if you've scrapped this or what, but I figured I might as well leave a few recommendations on spelling and all that crapola. The only things I really noticed were 'thru' and 'tho'. 'Thru' is through and 'tho' is though.

Yeah, I'm being a spelling nazi, and sorry for that, but I really do like your story.
lookatthestar chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
So finish reading all the chapters..update soon please! Ohh can u like make Rachel or I dunno Quinn (Maybe) get pragnent (again) cos it would be awesome to see them with their own kid. As for Brittana..I'm not complaining anything..yet! Hehe J/K!
lookatthestar chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
I was LOL for the 1st few chapters until u decided to put Quinn and Rachel into a car accident and lost their baby. A lil angst aint so bad I guess..but if it happen to Brittana, I'm gonna go all lima heights. Hehe J/K! So I'm gonna continue reading and see what happen next. Btw good job with this fic!
whatevergirl87 chapter 14 . 7/22/2011
Sorry for the late review! i loved this chapter! britt, santana & baby oliver are the cutest little family. im glad santana told britt how she feels about her mom! and i glad santana's kinda giving her mom a chance...even tho i dont necessarily think she deserves it. but britt and santana are so cute...i love this story! thanks for writing. :)
Verena R chapter 14 . 7/18/2011
Great chapter I loved it ! And the end was very funny :p. Can't wait for the next chapter so please update soon D
gleebrittanafan chapter 14 . 7/16/2011
I really enjoy reading this story and you are a great writer.
rachel h chapter 14 . 7/14/2011
Be waitting for this story for a bit it was worth it for sure can't wait for the update