Reviews for Just The Beginning
Adriana Li chapter 17 . 11/2/2016
Me again! Sorry! Just thought of this, what if Ian is going to Mexico because he knows that's where Cornelius Tower is?! Huh? No? Anyway! Just suggesting to end the cliffhanging feeling
Adriana Li chapter 17 . 11/2/2016
Greetings from Puerto Rico!

Thank you for continuing the story of one of my favorite TV shows! I just found this and I wish you had never stopped. If you have anything more up your sleeves, I know I would greatly appreciate it. There are some grammatical confusions (maybe it's just sayings that I don't understand, culturally speaking), but otherwise the writing is great! You show how each character grows, you're pretty faithful to the original character personality, but give it your own touch. I would like to know what is on the parents minds. It really sounds like they know more than they're letting on. Also, why are CJ and Ian headed to Mexico? Why were they all originally found in Europe? Where exactly in Europe? Does that mean that, for you, Tower Prep is somewhere in Europe? Who took Suki? What do Gabe's parents know? If Ian and CJ left for Mexico, where did Ian's parents go? They are no longer safe back home. Where did Gabe and his parents go? Why did Gabe's parents take his phone? Where is Suki? I would like to see more of the fire one used to see in CJ during Tower Prep. Some independence (don't know if that's how you write independence, but you get it), some strength. Maybe she uses Suki's disappearance to grow stronger. Not give up. Maybe she can have a bit of resentment towards Ian that ultimately resolves itself because they are obviously meant to be together. Maybe CJ leaves Ian for a bit to find herself and the universe makes them find each other again later. Maybe even after Suki? No? No se. Lo que tu quieras, really! I just don't want it to end ever! AAAAH! Sorry!
Wolf2468 chapter 17 . 6/1/2015
Please continue
Guest chapter 17 . 4/5/2015
Plz update it's been ages. Please
Hareem chapter 17 . 3/24/2015
Plz update. Plz! Your story is really good
Hareemsohail chapter 17 . 3/21/2015
OMG! Thank you so much. Your the first person ever to listen to something. I actually can't believe it. Thank you so much. Hope your ideas get even better. Loving your story!
Hareemsohail chapter 16 . 3/15/2015
Hey please update. Plz. I beg you.
Hareem chapter 16 . 3/12/2015
Hey. I'm really into this story. Could you plz update and put the next bits in Plz. all the "famous people" have treated this story as rubbish could you plz continue. Plz. It would mean the world to me. Thanx. Plz think about continuing.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/18/2013
Won't you update new things , it's really great you should keep going. And wanna know what would happen to suki... ?
DefineAuthor chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
Wow that was good please update
caroldance954 chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
I love it.
Cabitha chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
YEAH! A TP story updated! you are my hero! OMG, please do another chappie as fast as you can! YIPPEE!

P.S To excited for logging in!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/10/2012
Hey that was great please write more, I really like it !
CDG7 chapter 15 . 4/30/2012
OMG, update please? I love this FF, it's so dramatic but not depressing, you haven't updated in three months! what's going on? Please update I LUV THIS STORY
StarWriter0303 chapter 15 . 12/19/2011