Reviews for A Roll In The Hay
ceilil chapter 6 . 4/2
Am I too late to review? never!
"I mean it seems so basic! I love you and you love me! Why is this even a question?" truer words have never been spoken.
ceilil chapter 5 . 4/2
Status: Complete? ludicrous! so much sweetness shouldn't end
ceilil chapter 4 . 4/2
what's not to love?!
ceilil chapter 3 . 4/2
...a brush with eternity.

Nice tities, I mean ditty. No harm done. haha

"Hello feta" I said.
"Meow" the stray cat yawns.

I like it. I love it. I want some more of it.
ceilil chapter 2 . 4/2
Gaby totally Zzzzzz'd. A nose in a book runs in the family for sure. Lucky hay loft to be graced by their company haha

PS: The Topps animators who introduced the Xena comics in 1998 made XWP - The Wrath of Hera.
Synopsis: Zeus tells Hera that Gabrielle is his lover, to protect Leda, so Hera turns Gabrielle into a duck.

That was quite the odd but cute duck around town.
ceilil chapter 1 . 4/2
Me likey a lot
I lovd
KM Bard chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
That was a great story with an adorable Gabrielle and Xena. I really liked their responses, because it was definitely how they speak to each other, and that's hard to accomplish. Thanks for writing.
KM Bard chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I'm usually not one for present-tense writing, but you wrote this chapter very well. I love that you accurately have Xena grumbling over being cared for, and that Gabrielle is only endeared by it. I love the chemistry they share here in your story. This is a great start. Thanks!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
What an adorable story. I love it to pieces
aj23701 chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
That was so cute! I love those two... Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
cool!
XenaGabrielleFOREVER chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Good work. Very cute and funny. I really enjoyed this story.
Phineas Redux chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
Chapter 1—What a way to break a leg! :) Delightful descriptions in the last paragraph of how Xena saw pictures in the whorls of the wooden beams. Very naturalistic. Chapter 2—love the quickfire replies Gabrielle gives to Kathrine! Gabrielle’s chat with her family is very well done—it sounds so realistic and just like Gabrielle!

Chapter 3—a really beautiful sketch of Xena enjoying time at home with her family. Chapter 4—a mirror image of Gabrielle’s happiness with her mother and Lila, in a beautifully rendered atmosphere of contentment. At the end of the day she remembers Xena in her thoughts with great tenderness.

Chapter 5—‘What is it with you and lofts?” :) The switching between Gabrielle’s and Xena’s viewpoints as they talk is remarkably well done. And the hilarious frolic in the hay again— :) Changing between Gabrielle and Xena as each chapter goes by seems to give a deeper insight into their personalities, and sharpen their feelings for each other’s absence. I liked this story a lot!