Reviews for Hello Sweetie
auPHE chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Aaaauuuggghh! Okay, River Song's appeared, and I'm outta here! Enjoyed the first four of these, though. C:

Just... River Song... no. I can't deal with her. xD
The Original Marisa chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
Ah, River :D It's good to see her. I rather like her, and it's good to have something in between "Silence in the Library" and "The Time of Angels" with her in it, since it seemed like the Doctor had seen her again between those two events.

Looks like Marty found a different route, so maybe that means he'll get to solve the problem this time - it'd be nice to see him show up the doctor for once. I guess I'll find out.

Still doing great!
Phantom Dennis chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
This seems to be spot on with River's character, and the Doctor's awkwardness because at this point, she's just one more person he couldn't save. It story also seems to capture the backwards nature of their relationship. I can't help but think that a time loop might just timey-wimey enough to accelerate Jennifer restoration
Michelle the Editor chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
Ah, River Song! I understand at least some people regard her as a Mary Sue, but if she is, she's how to do it right-at least in canon. Here I don't think anyone could accuse her of Sueness, so bravo for that!

Sure, you do some nasty things to these characters, but you handle them very well. The characters treat them as awful, not just shrugging and moving on, and it isn't gratuitous or over-described. Keep up the good work!
JohnP87 chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
sorry on the late review on this chapter i really had a busy life and was unable to leave my review this maybe a cliffhanger but it is the best you have the best crossover in all of life you are the best author in the world keep up the good work!
Tamira chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
Two part "episode"! - i had htis nagging feeling it would be, actually...

Now, this was great, but I want to know how it ends, what happens next, if they cna save the kids and what will happen to them... and of course i want the overaching story-line to continue, too.

I'll get you on author-alert so I will know whenever you start the next story.

keep up the good work!

Tam
Tamira chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! - A crack? like the ones we stumble over in the series since Eleven and Amy? - Oh my... that owuld not be good... stay away from the crack, Marty, please!

Anyway, one chapter to go, I hope the whole thing will re-statrt because I want the kids to be saved, both of them if possible!

I just ownder, how long again has this time loop existed? Is there any home for them to go back to?
Tamira chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
I don't think you have to worry aobut your chapters being to short or rushed, they work just fine the way they are.

And poor Doctor! - He did never fail River, evne when she died. It depends on how yo udefine deth, anyway. :) - But of course he'd feel guilty, wouldn't he?
Tamira chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
It'S fine. You wrote River well here without writing to much stuff in that might contradict with what we could learn later on. And she is far more pragmatic when it comes to things like life and death than the Doctor is, isn't she? It makes sense to let the kid die and save him in the next run (the only danger being that they stop the time-loop to soon, of course, and there is no next run...), but to the Doctor a death is still a death and there is no pramatic way to see it.

now, what waorries me is that if the robot was put into the time loop after that started he might know they are there next time around and mess with what is expected to happen...

Well, I will just have to read on and find out, huh? ;)
Tamira chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Well, i am not sure if being hit by this robot would not screw over evne the time loop, so I hope htey are careful... Otherwise... they have time nnow! they could use it to find out more about everything.. .It barely matters if they manage the first try around or not, it is like a computer game always re-starting oyu at the last saved spot... Of course in this "game" dieing still hurts...
Tamira chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Hi, so I would have liked to have Sarah Jane in the story, but I can see how she would not fit in. - I sure won't compain if you find a fitting point for a small caneo but I won't complain otherwise, either. ;)

A time loop. They are in a damn groundhog day loop! :P Well, that'S going to be intewresting. You theroetically cna kill them off without killing them!

And it is just the second time the Doctor sees River. Hope he get's out of his brooding soon, at least River was uploaded somewehre and did not DIE die! But yeah, her time travel mix ups are hard to get used to.
Tamira chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I like River but I worry that the romance part that seems to go on between her and the Doctor becoming to much of a plot tumor. It was what annloyed me when Rose was companion and AFTERWARDS, too. Great companion, to much stupid romance! - I think there might be more people who fear a repeat of that and that tis is a reason she got few votes.

There has to be a way to accelerate Jennifer's time-cyncing! maybe it is something that will accelarate itself ones it is actually set into motion. - We'll see.

I like how the Doctor and Marty are getting more and more confortable with each other and the situation they are in. Marty is starting to enjoy this sort of time travel, the doctor is starting to enjoy Marty's company. :)

Oh my... has the Doctor ever seen River again after forrest of the dead and before this? If not it is no wonder his face goes grave. - Takes some time to get used to how river's and his time travel's cross and uncross. ;)

Great start, keep it going!

(only complaint, that poor zombie slaying guy aparently was STILL just left to rot in jail...)
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
I am (to quote Eleven) LOVING this - hwo're you doing it? So clever and funnya nd scary and unique - and lookit! A classic Whovian Two-Parter!

*Waits eagerly*

*hugs*

Mandy
JohnP87 chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
sorry for the late review i was busy you really have a interseting chapter i am just now getting ready for the last chapter keep up the good work!
Bookworm Gal chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
Evil cliffhanger! Why do you torment us so? Update soon.