Reviews for Bittersweet
kafrickinboom chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
Okay...the story was amazing, but the end is such a large cliffhanger...and with no sequel! What?! :(
Tryynity chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
You are very good at setting the scene. My only crit would be the style in which you write. I am not competent enough to comment really so take the negative with a grain of salt.

There is a lot of He/She - maybe its the person/tense you are writing in, I am only just beginning to understand the difference myself. I found it distracting, but this could just be me. Is still a wonderfully story. Gr8 job.
Tryynity chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wonderful descriptions, I really felt connected to the characters through your writing.
Shadowfox13 chapter 12 . 5/6/2012
Interesting...I look forward to finding out what happens next :)
NoMadKa chapter 12 . 3/9/2012
i believe she's not tranquil, but lost her memory, no?

btw, don't you dare to leave story here, i demand a sequel)
Enchanter T.I.M chapter 12 . 3/8/2012
Ohhhhh you evil woman just leaving it like that as an ending...love you.
GoddessTiera chapter 12 . 3/8/2012
I kinda feel cheated. Life has loose ends but I am no used to a story ending so abruptly. :/
NoMadKa chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
update! things are very serious now, aren't they...
Enchanter T.I.M chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
Think this is my first time reviewing...but my god you made her tranquil. Ohhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Well if so this would really go hand in hand with the title...if not thankfully Asunder adressed tranquility can be reversed...so hurray? (waiting for more)
Wynterkiss chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
Gahhh. I so love that Fenris and Aryana are together, finally, and then you have to go and make me feel bad for Anders again. Mind you, him getting slapped in the face was delightfully cathartic, and I wanted to smack him again for having more idiotic plans, but... *sigh* Anyway, great chapter, and I look forward to the next!
NoMadKa chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
I'm so sorry, anders. but i'm glad for fenris and hawke
MsMageHeart chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
Reading your story updates is always a pleasure and I really like your pacing! Each chapter gives us another tantalizing glimpse but ends on such a note that the reader is left hungering for more! Well done!
Wynterkiss chapter 9 . 2/22/2012
Zomg. My squee level is through the roof. I want to huggle your Fenris until he feels better. And your Varric is a nice comedic touch, and seems completely in-character. Bravo!
Hot elf chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
This has me completely captivated - please go on writing! Can't wait to see what's happening next. Great writing, everyone's in character.
Philliwolf5 chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
WOW! I don't know which one I'm rooting for. I'm always a Fenris fan, but Anders inspires some sympathy as well. You have made the conflict so believable and hard for readers to decide as well as Aryana. I can definitely empathize with her. I love the last part. Wonderful chapter!