Reviews for Red Hair
R3D-PH03N1X chapter 1 . 1/25
It was great
SilverPhantom88 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I somehow knew the Wally would mistake Babs for Robin's crush later on. If not Starfire. Roy. Dammit Robin has a thing for Redheads! XD
Daisyphile chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Adorable! Right in the feelers!
abby chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
robin is not gay he kissed starfire people can tell he had a crush on batgirl in one episode of batman and like you said kf has been chasing girls since he was eight it literaly impossible for them to be gay by very very very very unlikly and even if they were im pretty sure batman would kill kid flash if he found out kf had a crush on robin
Sammie chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Ohmygod this was absolutely perfect. You tricked me each time. At first you had me thinking, "He has a thing for the Wall-man ohmygod how cute." And then it's Wally who has a think for Dick (no pun intended). But it's Dick who has a thing for Babs... But not really. I'm just marveling at how amazing a writer (and evil genius) you are.
Jocelyn chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Weird but cool
BarbaraGirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
HAHA! That's actually funny cause right when Robin said it was a red head I was like "Batgirl".
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
aw. wally. he's such a lovable idiot.
YJFangirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Lilstoosh chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
D'awww how cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Jesters of the Moon chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Best. Quote. Ever.

"When he returned home he snuck into his room and changed into his pajamas as fast as he could. He then tipped toed to his bed hoping to not wake anyone up, but when he laid down…

"Hey Wally, mind telling me where you were tonight?" I'm so dead…

"Oh! Uh! Heeeeey Uncle Barry. Surprise seeing you here." The elder speedster simply frowned at him before walking over to flick on the lights. He then sat down at the desk chair and crossed his arms as he stared Wally down.

"Start talking."

After explaining the whole ordeal with Dick…actually after making up a story about hearing a screaming woman and a thousand cats being stuck in tree that caught on fire and THEN telling the story about Dick, Barry buried his face in his hands. Teenagers in love, especially super powered teenagers, were a pain."

Oh god, I almost died choking on my laughter.

Such a cute couple ;) I Iove your stories :)

-Bobby Corwen
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This is Super Cute!
I love it.
grayember13 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Poor clueless KF! Robin is AWESOME and so is this one-shot! You should make an actual story! You definitely got the writing skills! Or maybe I just didn't read the stories yet. Oh well keep it up!
One Who Waits For Love chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Aww, this one was quite cute