Reviews for Zero X Zero
ZE Bri-0n chapter 1 . 7/26
Why did they assume Lelouch was a commoner? Saito was one( admittedly illogical) thing, but Lelouch was wearing royal regata. Royals are mages.
KainVixenheim chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
its cos Loulou is all knowing, no one can defeat him once he has a plan
I'm looking forward to the next chapter
Keep Writing :D
dragontear365 chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
There needs to be more geass in it now!
Gonzanime chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Actually I think you should continue with this story, because it seems very good and very interesting (although that could be because it combines two of my favorite things CODE GEASS and Zero no Tsukaima haha) I hope to learn as continuous: D
DemonicAngeL001 chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
cant w8 for more of your chapters... _
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Cant wait till the next chapter. I love how cold/menacing/sadistic he I love his attitude to Louis.
Aiphira chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
McCabeRz chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Update soon!
foldguy24 chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Man, this story is very interesting, I can't wait to see everybody else faces especially Guiche when he realize how f*cked up he is in the duel. The Geass always wins.

I can't also wait to see the look on Louise's face when she figures out that "Zero" (Lelouch) is actually a noble, an emperor to be exact, that succeeded in conquering the world and unifying it under his rule. I'm pretty sure even Henrietta won't place a blind eye on him once she becomes aware of this fact. Heck, Lelouch can conquer Halkeginia if he wants it. He's a skilled leader and military commander in his own right. I'm also sure his Geass will make some mages envious of him.

Please update by the way. This story is to good to be left in the dust.
Atlis chapter 2 . 5/30/2012 haven't updated in awhile...that makes me horribly sad. After all this time, I come digging through this site just to find this story...and it hasn't updated!

I don't care if the chapters are 6oo words long or not, just please, please, please, update!
NeoNazo356 chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
Maybe he'll command Guiche to punch himself repetitively in the fact. That would be FUN.
elizfraje chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
it very good i like it very much :D
Lord Mortensen chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Update soon!, I love this fanfic
chronodekar chapter 2 . 11/21/2011

Have you abandoned this story? It's been months since you updated! Please continue this. Or at least tell us how Lelouche gets out of the fight! We're dying to know.

Also, if Lelouce really did become like CC, then he shouldn't have Geass. He could grant it to people, but NOT use it himself. Like CC.

Fimbu1vetr chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Lol your Lelouch is SO pissed off hahaha. Should be updated.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »