Reviews for Marking
AnnaJLane chapter 1 . 6/2/2018
Haha peeing on someone might just be the one thing to make me not like Derek.
rachael chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
Aw! What an adorable story! Really it was! It was funny and heart felt in all the right places. And although I don't know you, it makes me genuinely happy that writing and music makes you happy. In my shitty world, I find that music and writing are such great ways to cope. Had a bad day? Music and writing are my cure, and I hope they help you are muh as they help me. Screw that person who brought upon such sad feelings. Criticism is hard to read sometimes, but once you recover from it, the recovery makes yoy so much stronger than you were before. All that matters is that you put in the effort and time to actually write the story, and that in itself, is already way better than anything us readers can do. There will always be obstacles, but never believe that you have to stay knocked down because of it, get back up, recover (which may take minutes, hours, days, months... who cares?) and keep smiling, no matter what. Keep positive!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2015
Yes I do you practically sumed it up
jabc4 chapter 3 . 3/2/2015
Awwwww. I seriously really liked this story. Great Job! :)
sassygirlcharm chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Yep
KimPossible123 chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
loved it
KimPossible123 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
love it , intersting twist on the mate thing
Hannah chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I loved it!
Choleandderekxoxsoulandmakaxox chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
AHAHA don't stop ever! Loved when he peed on her I laughed so much! It was a awesome chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
She has no right to criticize your works this is your profile your work if she can't deal with that the Bitch should just Piss off (sorry bout the language my mom would murder me if she heard me say that)
JordanJas chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
I like ur story!
ravenalterego chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
DDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDEE EEEEEEEE
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
lol and 0.0
Ara827 chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
D'aww, I really loved this chapter! I like the way you wrote the relationship between Derek and Chloe! I hope you write more fan fics like this in the future!
Ara827 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I do indeed love it :D so cute and fun and flirty-ness going on between them!