Reviews for The Mysterious Case of White
Cardfighter By Maple chapter 11 . 3/29/2014
Please update soon!
Shattered Peices chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
Dude, what the heck? No one hates you! I personally LOVE you!
Shattered Peices chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
I actually looked at the video, and read it with this story, it really does match the story. I was kinda crying...
Shattered Peices chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
Nice chapter, i enjoyed it.
Shattered Peices chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
BTW TO ANYONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT 'ti amo' MEANS.
IT'S SPANISH AND ITALIAN FOR 'I LOVE YOU'
OKAY BYE BYE!
geritashipper123 chapter 11 . 11/12/2013
NUUUU... PWEASE UPDATE
S: NOOOOOOO ROMA!
I: VEEEEEEEEEEE! DOHITSU DONT KICK ME OUT!
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I remember reading once that "Ti amo" isn't used for family members. "Ti voglio bene" is used for family members. Other than that, great job on your first chapter. I noticed you haven't updated in a year. Did RL get in the way?
gerita00 chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
Please continue this story! It's so awesome and amazing!
MarshieMello-Cookies chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
Please, at least consider continuing this! I know it's been on hiatus for over a year, and like you mentioned a while ago, you've got college, so you're probably really busy, and I can understand that, but please, at least another chapter!

I'm really getting into the story, and despite all the times you believe we hate you, none of us could hate you for giving us this! Thank you for all the other chapters, and please continue soon!
Spamano4ever chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
Please don't kill this story ;_; Ignore it however long you need to, just don't delete it or anything. *begs*
Guest chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
I neeeeeeedddd an update this story is so awesome that the suspense is killing me will Romano ever speak again?!
Paper Piano chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
Eek! I love this story so much so far! Please update as soon as possible! I want to know if Lovi will ever talk again and if Feli will be otay!
I'm now going to attempt to favorite this one million times.
(And fail, but I think I'll try anyways. :D)
Sky-prince chapter 11 . 7/29/2012
ahhhh nooo why ?
i want more i really want to see what happens to poor Italy
i love how caring Germany is to Italy this is one of my all time favorite fanfictions on here.
Senorita TacoMal chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
I like it a lot! I've always loved the idea of serious/angry or competent or suave Italy. If I had to pick one thing I would change, I would have liked to seen Italy put up a little more of a protest when Spain told him to leave. Like, "look here, you're his lover, but I'm his brother-" and then get yelled at again by Spain, and leave. Although since Spain was sort of an authority figure to Italy, it didn't feel that out of place for him to back down immediately.

I will follow this story even though I know it's on hiatus and might die; I do like to see longer stories not be discontinued, and I'm hoping very strongly that this one will not be. But hey, it's *your* story. Idk if you feel the same way, but for me, as a fanfic writer, I don't write for my fans. Might sound bad, but I don't. I write for myself, and if other people like it, that's wonderful. I try to update as quickly as I can, but if I don't want to, I won't force myself. It's your story; we're just here to enjoy it :)
Darknessmaker chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
Please keep going! This story really made me cry it's wonderful! .