Reviews for Dragon-Verse: Series One
KVD chapter 76 . 6/3
There simply are not the right words to describe how amazingly good this version of torchwood is. I love it and its now on my fave list to read again and again i love it so much. I want a dragon ianto moving onto the next part now
KVD chapter 58 . 6/2
okay so had to review here and say i love this ending i hated john dying and the heart break so glad of this version and also this dragon series is the best just need to get it on the tv now as the remake of torchwood lol
FranArian chapter 1 . 3/15
Yep...One of my favourite takes on Torchwood...
Brose1001 chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
Re-reading this (again), and still loving it! Yay for Tosh, and her defense of Ianto! Jack really needs to pull his head out of his dark smelly orifice and see the light!
OnlyHim chapter 76 . 9/6/2015
I love Dragon!Ianto and I love how strong he is. I hate how much he suffers in the beginning, but once Jack realises that he can't/shouldn't fight his feelings it's all truly beautiful. I'm deeply impressed with your cleverness, there were some pretty great solutions to all the tricky situations you got going there. Excellent job!
Brose1001 chapter 41 . 5/16/2014
I am really enjoying this story. It is definitely in my list of top 5 AU's!
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 76 . 12/15/2013
Once again I have fallen in love with your dragonverse! Thank-you so much for writing this wonder! :)
AuereusUna chapter 76 . 10/22/2013
Wow! That was a heck of a read! Although, for 76 chapters that went surprisingly fast. Haha. I love the characterizations for the Team in this story. I definitely like how you explained the crazy behavior that they had towards the end of season 1. I now accept that as head!canon. (Or I was too dumb to pick up on that when I actually watched it). Great story and I am looking forward to more!
litbitnurse87 chapter 76 . 10/15/2013
this is such a fantastic fic u had me at the edge of my seat through most of this thank u ;)
20000 WPM chapter 48 . 10/5/2013
Glad Eugene lived in this one.
20000 WPM chapter 44 . 9/30/2013
Jealous Jack is so enjoyable to read.
20000 WPM chapter 43 . 9/30/2013
Jack is beginning to believe in magic and Ianto is ever ready with the stop watch. Very good chapter.
20000 WPM chapter 42 . 9/30/2013
Poor Ianto, he believes in magic and he still doubts that he can have a true mating with Jack.
20000 WPM chapter 41 . 9/30/2013
The dream was beautiful and I love all the foreshadowing.
20000 WPM chapter 40 . 9/30/2013
Could Gwen get more annoying? Oh, wait, I have read this story already and the answer is yes! I think she likes to argue just for the sake of arguing. I love reading the parts where Jack and Ianto are getting closer and building their relationship again.