Reviews for that's why fireflies flash
jj chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
hahahahaha im soooooo sorry for them hahahahhaha but the story is aight but i dont like how the ending is it makes me kind of um depressed

im sorry for him and the red haired nut case to
Berry's Ambitions chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Is it weird that Robbie's stalker-esque behavior, something I normally hate, makes him all the more endearing to me?

Anywho, wonderful story! :D
HigherSilver chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I didn't want to review this the first time I read it. Why? Because I'm afraid that the outcome will be true. Tandre seem like best friends, and no more, and Cabbie disgusts me. Literally.

So far, my shipping never work out so great, but I will continue to root for the underdog, ships like Rori who just fit in my mind, and them being under appreciated sometimes it makes it a little bit more fun and exciting.

So I had reasons for not reviewing. But I am reviewing it now since you deserve to know that you are an awesome writer. Just maybe write more Rori with happier endings next time.
Char Lucy chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Oh my god. This was just simply amazing. I loved it so much. I got this from the Victorious wiki, I think you should kind of continue it. Talk about what happened to Tori and Robbie. It was amazing. :) My favorite Rori story. 3
withhissong chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I have no idea why, but I've been craving some Tori/Robbie recently, and this, like, hit the spot.

This was great, it really was. I have no criticism, even though I hate reviewing with just "OMG THIS WAS GOOD", I think this fic deserves it.

Amazing work. :D
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I really liked this! It was sad and very realistic feeling. Keep up the great work!
elitemassacre6 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
this hurt alot. but, it was good.
ZenNoMai chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Now I feel depressed. Finally a good Rori and they didn't end up together. I'm sad.

Lol, mad respect for you since I am too a underdog shipper. Check me out.

But really, I'm sad.
myownmistress chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
There are only so many authors that can pull of such a crack! pairing, an you're one of them. Everyone was IC (especially Jade/Beck because they would be fucking in their dorm) and their creepy ways were captured beautifully.

The ending made this fic even more bitter sweet than expected.

Love it. :)
shiksa goddess chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I know,they are pretty cute together. I highly doubt it'll ever be canon though,but hey,you never know. I did kinda get confused because Tori liked him and then Cat and him were engaged? Maybe I didn't read it properly. Oh,well.
lareinesombre chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I loved this. I'm starting to like RobbieTori now. I used to hate them together but I'm now shipping them.

This was great. No constructive criticism.
DinosXGoXRawr chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I saw a Robbie/Tori video on YouTube too, and I thought that they were kind of sweet as well. I love this. It's very well-written, and it made me a little sad. But it was a great story. (: