Reviews for Delivery from Boston
Mele chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This is a wonderful story. Both heartwarming and humorous. VERY well done! I so wish they'd put Lancer on DVD, I just loved this series.
cj johnson chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
another look into Scott and Murdoch's relationship
through their letters-brilliant writing-I love this story
D'Artag-NOT chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Everything about this was so well done! Showing that Murdoch and Scott had tried to establish a relationship over the years, showing that some of Scott's favorite possessions were, unknown to him, gifts from Murdoch, and especially the letters. Great little detail naming Scott's horse "Charlemagne" and nicknaming it "Charlie". I enjoyed this very much indeed.
phantom chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
that was such a lovely story. I wish they had done something like this on the show.
Sun Rising chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Hello CR how are you doing these days? I certainly hope that you are or soon will be giving us another story. WHY?, because I absolutely loved and was really touched by this one.

Thank you for showing all of the personalities of the four principal characters of Lancer. I know, I know; and from how you depicted Harlan in this you may have an optimistic lean, as do I, that people can see their errors/faults/shortcomings and change.

This was very well written and quite stirring emotionally. It showed how forgiveness is possible if planted in good ground.

KEEP 'EM COMING PLEASE!

PJoy in PA/Sun Rising
BlondFool927 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
A lovely and touching story. I love the brotherly moments and the glimpse it offers of what their life might have been like. Thank you.
sb4ever chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
A very sweet story. Well done!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Great story telling of a father and son kept at a distance, all because one man, Garrett, had lost a daughter and couldn't let go of what she left behind -Scott. I just wish this expose of letters had actually happened on the show to let a deeper more interesting familial arc develop for all 3 Lancer men. Loved it.
StarryDiadem chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Lovely! I did enjoy this. The letters were really very poignant.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Loved this! Such a heartwarming story. Thanks.
White Wolf1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
What a wonderful glimpse into the life of the Lancers. I smiled, laughed and sniffed through the whole story. You really know how to tug at the heart with those letters. I think one of the resounding themes in Lancer was always "What might have been". You brought that home in spades. Very well done.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
A lovely story, just wonderful.:)
jeanneb chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I absolutel love this story .. the only thing that would make it better, is more letters!
es48 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
What a wonderful story, so poignant! I also was misty-eyed by the end. Love your work and look forward to many more stories (not so subtle hint). :-)
wlk68 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I'm always thrilled to a story from you, Red. This is lovely. I even got a little teary-eyed for a bit. Very, very well done.