Reviews for The Broken Hitter Job
Kay Lohman chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
OMG! Please tell me there is going to be more! But, I have an awful feeling that is the way you intended it to end! If that is so, please consider writing more short stories, pretty please? Any way, I thought it was sensational! (As usual!) Thanks !
Kay Lohman chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This is a fantastic story! Thank you for posting it for us Fan-Fic junkies! I can't wait to find out what comes next!
Avid Reider chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Aww Parker is so cute. I think you described the characters well, and Eliot and Parker's intriguing relationship. Good job
patty cake rocks chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
XD the ending is hilrious as shit can't wait for the next chapter after thesecond one
messersmontana chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
This was a nice story, I really liked it. Are you going to write more or maybe a sequel?
Ultrawoman chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Somehow, that was equal parts painful and adorable. I liked it... a lot :)

Ultra
csimesser1 chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
that was great loved it
saides chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
I'm going to need you to write Parker helping Eliot pee! Please, you must do this, for me!

This was great, thanks.

Mercedes
Frankies-Girl21 chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
i love it!
bprice chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
You have definitely got to continue to write the story about Parker playing Eliot's personal slave! You should read the story "the Ransom of Red Chief by O. /donne/1041/

This has immense potencial for parker to annoy everyone. a puppy or kitten into the mix for either Eliot to hold and center himself before blowing up at the team and/or possibly giving it to Parker so she soon she is so distracted trying to take care of her new pet in a seriously disturbeb way that she forgets to "slave" Eliot! P