Reviews for Dreamless
Svelis chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
That is so adorable! So sweet! Xanxus is so luck to have such cute angels looking after him in his sleep!
incurableinsanity chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
What a peaceful moment between these three; I love it. Nice job :)
chishiki chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Really sweet. I like everything you write.
Yoshikuni Itoe chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Looooooovely! O w O
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Wow, this is awesome. And you're right, it's astonishingly fluffy for something containing not one but TWO Varia. :D
It's cute and really cool, though.
hoodoo80 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Ooh, this was sweet. I like how Yamamoto is fairly sure of his place most of the time, but sometimes he gets it wrong. And then he still plays himself out to be the idiot, but he clearly isn't. :D Squalo's devotion to Xanxus is so fascinating and I think you did a good job of portraying it here.
Utatane chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
You had me from the description of the bed. The rest was just the cherry on top.

I think I melted at the last little part, with Xanxus trusting Takeshi enough to must be used to having him around, and my fangirl cannot handle the implications of that.

Fjdfskh I suck at reviews ;;-.-, but basically, I'm offering you my heart C;

Orsomethingnotascreepy.
ezzelin chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I never thought that a fic involving Xanxus could actually be fluffy. Well, truth is, he IS asleep and therefore not an active character here, but still... WOW. Reading had been a paradigm-shifting experience.
Irrelevancy chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
When I finished, I went "AAAAAAAWWWWWWWEEEEEEEE!" really loudly.

Considering it's the middle of class, it's a bit embarrassing.

BUT STILL. Adorable as all hell, and I lovelovelove it so much

Especially: Takeshi sighed, too, relieved, and watched Squalo look down at his boss, his expression practically naked. But then, Takeshi already knew how Squalo felt about Xanxus.

BEAUTIFUL.
Friglit chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Too cute! 3

Love Squalo x Xanxus. Love Squalo x Takeshi. Love Xanxus x Squalo x Takeshi .
IDespiseTragedy chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Awww...you managed to keep them IC even with such a fluff setting. Wow!
Chulla chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
d'awwww i think my heart's just melted 33333 right from the summery, "two rain lovers" is such a sweet phrase. love this piece a lot, thank you!
Corporal Levi chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Haha, that was extremely sweet; Xanxus sure is lucky to have them both, no? It never would've crossed my mind to ever find a fanfic of this three, but hey, I'm certainly not complaining, haha!