Reviews for Hidden Behind The Computer
Celaj15 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
It's like the writers implied Tai was gay with that last name. lol I still have no idea if Tai goes better with Matt or with Izzy.
darkpaladin89 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Dude... About that bashing of your writing? STAHP. You're a whole hell of a lot better at it than you seem to think you are.
Matsuri Kazehana chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Koushirou chose the most AWESOME Tamers couples ever to like! This fic was worth the read, because I would read ANY TaiShiro and JenKato story anytime!

Have you ever thought about making 'Heart Shaped Goggles' a real fic? Just wondering...
YukiraKing chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Great story, really fun to read and ridiculously well written. Thank you for posting it! :)
moonrose221 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I admit it you were the ones both you and ori who got me hooked on yaoi. When I was first introduced to the fandom my friend who is known to me as gally_gator told me that it was way disgusting. My bff Black-Pug told me the only way for me to really form an opinion is to check it out for myself. My cousin she doesn't write fanfics but she reads them and lovesJenKato so she recomended Your and ori's work. Keep up the great work. Also if you know if heart shaped goggles is a real story i so want to read it! JenKato 4 life :)
Dreamstrider chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I have to say that when I read the stories about characters realizing that they're gay and freaking out over it, I do tend to have a lot of trouble relating to it, but I also realize that's a lot to do with my rather unique situation. Having gay parents (and especially ag-ed lesbian parents) does make coming out a lot easier. So, I rather think, does being bisexual instead of gay. While this probably makes me one of the few who can relate to Lianji's coming out in Mirai no Kodomo, I don't really get the 'scared over being gay' thing. But even I did not jump for joy and go shoe-shopping!

As for people who are still unsure about revealing their sexual orientation, I've always subscribed to the wise words of one Rachel Maddow: "Come out of the closet if [you] can if only because closeted people are boring."

Another great story, and sorry for always ranting about myself. I think I need a review-editing tortoise to keep me in line. Does Takato have any sisters or brothers?

Also, I've finished the chapter I wanted to, which is about twice as long as any of the others. I'm going to post the next one soon, and then I'll respond to your e-mail. Sorry again for the wait!

-Dreamstrider
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This was such an amazing story, one of the best I've read in a while. There needs to be more Taishiro, so I'm glad you wrote it XD I was a little nervous, when you very first started talking about Tamers, it sounded like you were making fun of it... and I love Tamers . XD But you turned it into something great. Btw, you should write heart-shaped goggles :P. I really really loved this fic and I can't wait to read more from you! It took me a while to get through this, so it probably will take me a while to get through another, but you defenately have not seen the last review from me :D
DigitalFlagDancer chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I loved it. I love your writing, it always has great pacing and emotionality. I loved Izzy's emotional development and Taichi's character. I also loved the writing of the families.
inspired-by-Dream chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
this is totally awesome!

really really like this story, you really played out well how life situation would really happen if this and if that

cause seriously...is not easy

well...is WoC really that crazily addicting? (please don't bash me for asking this, but yeah...I just ask for the sake of it...)

and I'm sure if Kenta (or any other people) actually found out that the so call "tamer shows" are based on the true digi-destined...god it would be a horrifying things to see, possibly overflow with fans! lol

I also just love how you put in the digimon SO FREAKING WELL!

most other fanfic I just don't see any digimon involve, and I'm just so desperate in finding one where someone really put in the digimon and let them be in the story GOOD!

...

I don't think words can say it all, but this story is very good

the ending...well, is always hard, consider what a great story you might just be able to continue with, but then again, I didn't think it was that bad as how you said it
Lucy chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
That was truly adorable. (: Please keep writing.
Manikku chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Woo finally finished reading it.

I actually loved it, from beginning to end, I love the comedy sections that it had especially with yamato not believing taichi was gay haha

and then the whole thing with Izzy, it was a very fun read for me, very entertaining.

One of my favorites so far /faves
NeonPoptarts chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Greatness! Superb excellence! I love this story 3 Even if it was long, it was so nicely put together, I just loved it! *cue screaming Taishirou fangirl that is me* and Yama's reaction was hilarious, what he gets for not believing Taichi earlier.

Keep up the awesomnessity! :3
Nightmares Unleashed chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I love this so much it's not even funny. . .

Like srsly. This is the shit.

I'm so faving this story. .

Normally I'd say WHAT I LIKE BUT THIS THING . . . 3

I CAN'T THINK RIGHT CAUSE OF HOW AWESOME IT IS!

[/shounen-ai fanboy]
cuore ridente chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This. Was. Amazing.

Thank you so much for this wonderful fic! I'm not familiar with MMOs, but it was entertaining nonetheless. Anything that makes me fangirl-giddy is good in my book!

If you wrote anymore Taishirous, I'd gladly read them.
KeyRing chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I really liked this! As a huge Taishirou fan, it's always good to find more stories that keep the pairing alive. The characterizations of all the characters were really well done, as well as all the dialogue. Great job!