Reviews for The Beginning
i love your stories you make one where robin hangs out with the riddler
greensword101 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
A few things that I would like to say:
1) Dick came up with the Superhero name "Robin" not Batman. Just saying as a reminder.
2) I think Dick forgave Bruce too quickly. Yes, he's a kid, but he's also smart enough to be wary around people that aren't his parents, like Kathy. Might have been better if Dick refused to forgive Bruce at first and run away, and then Bruce would go after him and prove that he does care about Dick. The scene was a little rushed and deserved to be the focus for the rest of the story.
3) Good job having Dick hit Kathy. Wish that happened more often in these stories rather than let Dick be pushed around. He is Robin, but he's also a kid and kids can lose control of their anger just like adults. Proves that he's not afraid of standing up to adults when he feels the need to.
4) Good idea having Dick bring his costume with him in case trouble arose. Second most important rule aside from never leaving home without a utility belt.
And 5) Glad the ending was happy. Nice of you to have Dick understand the Riddler a little more in the last paragraph.
Good job with the story overall.
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I've been reading a lot of your stories, and this one was great! I loved it! It was like a whole novel without chapters so I could just read it straight through!
Milady chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I loved it. Did you think about writing more? How Dick meets League?
I especially loved how Batman loves Dick but don't know what to do with him. I can totally see how Dick happily chat about something jumping around him and Batman don't know what to do.
You really shown them here how I see them .
VanessaWolfsbane chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Wow, this story is amazing!
Of course, there were some errors, mostly spelling, that I picked up on. The main one, though, is your use of board instead of bored. Board is a piece of wood, whereas bored is feeling weary from a lack of interest.
Anyway, moving on from the nitpicking!
I love how the story shows the growing love between the two! I was appalled by the scene of Bruce beating Dick, but I think the bonding scenes after more than made up for it :)
I love me some DaddyBats!
SK12Monster chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
So good! I was super sad reading the first half, because Brucewas so mean to Dick, but I was happy when they were all cuddly and stuff. Love it!
stormstarr chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
LOVED IT!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
absolutely loved this fic. All the way through although the 'abuse' was shocking, Riddler's reaction really fit him (but was still a little shocking) well i mean if Robin's gonna get a positive response from any of Arkham's lot it would have to be him i think. Very very good thanks
robin's wife chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
wow... riddlers a better father then bruce i loved this awsome awsome and awsome it was the best it made me cry, laugh cry and then laugh again u know i would like u to wirte what would have happened if robin DID partner with the riddler hmmmmm.
Hoover chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This is my favorite of yours! And I stumble upon quite by accident too so it really made my day
undecidable chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
That was an excellent story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I only review stories I REALLY like, so congratulations on impressing me (even if there were some noticeable errors).

-undecidable :)
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I love the Riddler part! It was awesome!
ligtwood chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
.EVER! I totally DIED of cuteness -

('.')
geek179 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Whoa this is awesome! And wicked long! I like how the two didn't start out all buddy buddy and how they had to learn.
sarilleny chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I love this story! So adorable. I like your sense of humor too. Is this really just the beginning? Heres hoping for more!