Reviews for Somewhere Only We Know
Unknown Variable chapter 4 . 5/27
This was awesome! But I'm sad we never got to really meet Bart, only have him mentioned. I mean, we met Nightwing, Flash!Wally, and even Tim (or Jason?), but no Bart :(
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 4 . 5/16
Read this on LiveJournal and this must be one of the finest YJ/JLU crossovers I've ever read.

Looking back up to him behind those optic lenses, I hugged on tighter. "Goodbye, Uncle Barry. Thank you."

Wally held onto me until I was sure my lungs would collapse. "Bye, Kid. Proud of you."

Best paragraph of the fanfic. It's a crowning moment of heartwarming to Wally's days of grief and lack of closure
StarStreamtheKeeper chapter 4 . 4/14
wow, just wow. the English language does not hold the words worthy of describing this masterpiece. I wish you could favorite a story more than once.
AMAZING!
APerson chapter 4 . 1/19/2015
I giggled out of happiness at the end of this story, hard core. Great story, bro. A little bit of proof reading may be required but otherwise, I greatly enjoyed that!
MarburyBlur chapter 4 . 1/10/2015
I...I think this may be the best story on the entire website of any fandom...

Is there a button beyond 'Favorite'? I would be clicking that right now.
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Damn...that is one helluva first chapter.
LovelyKnight chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
CRYING

NOT OKAY

(THIS IS PERFECT)
juniper294 chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
Love the story! I like how this played out, and that I got to read one of your finished works! The wally/wally bond was awesome!
mooglestookmyheart chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
So, there was a time, some years ago when I was so very very into Hitman Reborn and just loved , I got hooked on your stories ('specially on "make my whole world just explode"). Unfortunately shit happened and after a while I kinda left the fandom and . About a month back i got obsessed with Jason Todd and Wally West. While venturing on archive of our own I found "How to win a Nightwing", which I totally didn't know was yours. For some reason I still don't know, I searched for stories on and found you again! Writting some of my favourite pieces! It must be destiny!
Haha, so jocking aside, I loved this piece. I, normally, avoid first person narrative live the plague, but after seeing your name, I knew it would be worth my time and more. It made my cry, it made me laugh at some points and it left me with that bitter sweet, kinda nostalgic, feeling you get that has you look up good old songs and reminiscing. Good job.
GonkhNation chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
That was just beautiful. The way you wrote the charaters, the interactions between adult Wally and kid Wally. I haven't been this engrossed in a story for a long time. Just brilliant.
randomkitty101 chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Aw! I loved it :)
HolleyS chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
i was crying as i read this, just my luck this was the day I wore makeup, now I look like a chipmunk.
Wintress chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
wow

this was.

just wow

it was sad

and

the way you repeat one part of thngs it really makes an impact.

and the ending is just. lol. XDDD

i also like the way you reintroduced him as the

Flash.

ill never forget this..or you, for a very long time, i guess.
Wintress chapter 3 . 1/20/2013